Perfect Day in Paris Tour: Louvre, Notre Dame and Cruise Down the Seine
If you are looking for a day tour of Paris, then this it! Headout offers you the Perfect Day in Paris tour allows you to visit the two of the most popular tourist destinations in Paris, the Notre Dame and the Louvre. You even get to end the tour by taking a cruise down the Seine. Could you dream of something better?
- These tours are skip-the-line guaranteed. This means that there is no long waiting in queues.
- Visit the Louvre and see all the works of art displayed there.
- Your guide will take your through all of the most notable works of art and give you a description of each of the sections of the Louvre.
- Visit the Notre Dame and marvel at the beautiful gothic architecture that characterizes this church. Explore the stain glass panels with the help of your guide and understand the history of the building.
- End you tour with a cruise down the river Seine. This cruise will offer you breath-taking views of the Eiffel Tower and the bridges of Paris.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Both the Louvre and the Notre Dame are iconic tourist destinations. The Louvre is home to one of the most expansive collections of art in the world. The collection includes the notably famous Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci, but also includes other art work from several other time periods. The collection includes artefacts from the Egyptian, Roman, Greek, Mesopotamian, and Islamic civilizations. Every room you enter is an experience in the heritage of a particular period in history or a specific civilization. The Notre Dame is a very old Church at the heart of Paris and is considered one of its most important landmarks. When you visit the Notre Dame, you can admire its stunning Gothic architecture and stained-glass panels. The end of the tour takes you on a cruise that allows you to experience the beauty of Paris from the river Seine. Enjoy views of the Eiffel tower and the bridges that connect Paris. While Paris is itself considered a romantic city, there is very little that can beat the beautiful sights this cruise offers.
Once you join the tour, you will be guided to all the destinations that are a part of the tour. Your tour guide will accompany you at each destination and offer you context and history for everything you see. Once you are done visiting both the Notre Dame and the Louvre, you will be escorted to the boat for the cruise. The tour ends with a cruise down the Seine that offers you some spectacular views of Paris’s most famous monuments.
- English speaking tour guide
- Admission into the Louvre
- Admission into the Notre Dame
- Admission into the cruise
- Headsets when appropriate
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Go
- Extra security measures may be implemented at the venues, so please be patient with security personnel.
- Large bags may not be allowed inside. To avoid any complications at the venue, please leave all your bags in your hotel or a safe location.
- Photography is permitted; however, the use of flash is prohibited.
- Please meet the guide before the departure time. Late guests will not be accommodated.
- The tour includes skip-the-line access; however, some areas may be unavoidably crowded.
- The tour guides can be identified by their blue polo shirts or jackets at the meeting point.
Meeting time: 10am Duration: 8 hours
Wear clothes that allow you to walk around comfortably. Please not that since you will be visit the Notre Dame church, you will need to be in appropriate attire. This means no shorts, no off-shoulder dresses, mini-skirts or anything similar that does not cover the shoulders and knees.
The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
You can reach the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel by bus, metro, and train. For more information, you can visit this site.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Tickets can be cancelled for a full refund up to 48 hours in advance.
How To Use Your Tickets
Soon after booking your ticket you will get a confirmation email with your mobile vouchers. Show these vouchers to the tour guide at the venue to join the tour.
Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel
The tickets are valid for the day that is specified while booking.
Arc du Carrousel (Louvre), Paris