Abu Dhabi city tour + Louvre Museum Dubai
Explore the city you are staying in to its fullest! Go on a full day tour to Abu Dhabi and explore the charisma of the capital city via its prime attractions like the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Louvre, Emirates Palace and embrace the old fashioned allure of this splendid city.
- Explore the charm of the capital city to its fullest with this all encompassing trip.
- Discover the pride of Abu Dhabi with a guided tour of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Visit the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and plunge into the history of the city
- Explore a priceless collection of art and learn about the analogy of different civilizations and cultures from around the globe at the Louvre Abu Dhabi. Lay your eyes on The Salvator Mundi by Leonardo da Vinci, the world's most expensive painting sold for $450.3 million in 2017, displayed at Louvre Abu Dhabi.
- Take pictures galore of the famous Emirates Palace and beautiful corniche
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Abu Dhabi, which translates to Father of the Gazelle is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. Your trip to the UAE is incomplete without witnessing the gems of Abu Dhabi , hence, here’s a specially curated tour that takes you to all the prime attractions the city has to offer.
Sheikh Zayed Mosque
An exquisite structure clad in white marble, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is amongst the largest and most beautiful mosques around the world. It features 82 domes, 24 carat gold gilded chandeliers, the world's largest hand knitted carpet and can accommodate an astonishing number of 40,000 worshippers at a time. The walls are carved with intricate Islamic writing and the surroundings are adorned with well manicured landscaping and reflective pools. The Founder of UAE, His Highness Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan is buried at this mosque.
Louvre Abu Dhabi
A spectacular museum city in the sea, Louvre Abu Dhabi is a sprawling cultural beacon that seeks to harmonize different cultures and celebrates the achievements of artists from all around the globe. A stimulating attraction for kids and adults alike, Louvre Abu Dhabi boasts a dazzling collection of artworks, artefacts and loans from France’s top museums. The collection here is symbolic of the entirety of human evolution, right from its prehistoric rarities to contemporary pieces of art.
An oasis of the UAE’s past, the Heritage village is bound to give you a glimpse of the bedouin life that existed in the emirates before the skyscraper era. It is run by the Emirates Heritage Club and is a carefully preserved space which has recreated traditional aspects of the desert life in order to give tourists a peek into the past. Lay your eyes on the goats hair tent, the falaj irrigation system, the crafty campfire, pottery, handmade soaps, spices and a lot more. If you’re lucky, you may see a few craftsmen at work weaving and spinning, and you may even get a chance to try your hands at it!
8kms of manicured promenade speckled with cycle and pedestrian pathways, shacks on the shore, children’s play area and a lifeguarded beach is what the iconic Abu Dhabi Corniche is all about. Corniche’s pristine water and eco-labeled beach pulls the citizens of Abu Dhabi to spend time outdoor with their family and friends. While you’re here you are likely to see many people from different walks of life embracing the beach in different manners. Enjoy and observe while you’re here!
You will be picked up from the hotel and once the rest of the troop is on board, you head out to the first destination for the day.
The Sheikh Zayed Mosque , quite often considered the pride of Abu Dhabi is a masterpiece of Islamic architecture. This white marble mosque is sure to leave you in absolute awe! Soak in its godly ambience, calming grandeur , intricate artwork and feast your eyes on the world’s largest hand-knotted carpet when you’re here. After the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, you will tour the Yas Island, a man made island built for leisure, corporate and entertainment purposes housing the famous Ferrari World, Yas Mall and more. Here you will alight the bus and get some Insta worthy pics against the red backdrop of Ferrari World.
After the Ferrari World, your next stop is the Louvre Museum .A spectacular museum city in the sea, Louvre Abu Dhabi is a sprawling cultural beacon that seeks to harmonize different cultures and celebrates the achievements of artists from all around the globe. A stimulating attraction for kids and adults alike, Louvre Abu Dhabi boasts a dazzling collection of artworks, artefacts and loans from France’s top museums. The collection here is symbolic of the entirety of human evolution, right from its prehistoric rarities to contemporary pieces of art. Please note, your ticket is inclusive of entry to the Louvre Museum. After your self guided tour of the Louvre Museum, you will hop back on board and head for Corniche. You will cruise by the immaculately planned promenade and witness sparkling blue water, an array of people enjoying the beach, cycling on the dedicated tracks, grabbing a bite from the shacks on shore.
From Corniche you will drive to the Emirates Palace, witnessing glass clad offices and an array of other sky piercing buildings on your way. After this short drive, you will reach the Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi’s most luxurious and expensive 5 star hotel. An opulent structure, it is a sight behold. Click pictures galore here and admire its magnificence from the outside.
You will end the day tour with a walk down the city’s arabic roots, you will visit the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and learn about the bygone eras of the emirate. You can talk to local craftsmen, get a glimpse of local traditions and walk through the desert and bedouin eras of the emirate.
- Transportation to and fro pick up Hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Audio guide
- Licensed English guide
- Entrance fee to the Louvre Museum
- Visit to Abu Dhabi Mosque & Heritage Village
- Photo stop at Abu Dhabi Corniche, Emirates Palace
- Personal expenses - food, water, souvenir
- Alcoholic drinks
- Entrance to Emirates Palace
Know Before You Go
Availability of Tour
This tour is conducted daily.
Timings of Tour
Time of Departure : 9:00 AM
Pick up and Drop off Instructions
You will be picked up from a pre-decided hotel in Abu Dhabi and dropped back to the same hotel after the tour is completed.
Languages available for tour
English, French, Spanish, Italian, German & Portuguese.
For children aged 13 to 21 years the tickets are at 50 % of the actual price For children below 13 years of the age, tickets are free
HOW DO I GET & USE MY TICKETS
You will receive your tickets via email within 20 minutes of online purchase. There is no need to print the same. You can flash these tickets at the entrance and walk into the museum.
The tour starts and ends at your hotel, Abu Dhabi
- Smoking in the bus is strictly prohibited.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
- The meals are inclusive of food only. If beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) are ordered, they are chargeable as per your consumption and the amount is to be paid on the spot.
- Since the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is a house of worship, you are required to dress appropriately. Shorts and sleeveless outfits are strictly prohibited. *Men visiting the Mosque are required to wear long trousers and women entering the mosque will have to cover their heads with a scarf( provided in the mosque)