Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Optional Landing
Experience the once in a lifetime adrenaline rush as you soar over the Mojave Desert, gaze down at the rushing Colorado River and hover over one of the world’s most incredible geological wonders on a helicopter tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon.
- Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the vast Mojave Desert as you make your way from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon in a helicopter.
- Enjoy inflight narration and learn all about the region as you snap photos from your breathtaking vantage point.
- As you approach Grand Canyon West, catch incredible views of Guano Point, Eagle Point
- and the impressive canyon floor, 4,000 feet below the rim.
- Upgrade your tour with a 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport where you’ll have the opportunity to take pictures or the magnificent surroundings and souvenir shop.
- On your way back, opt for the extended flight over the Las Vegas Strip. As night falls and Vegas lights up, it’s the perfect way to experience Sin City.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Grand Canyon is one of the world’s most impressive geological wonders. A two billion-year-old gorge eroded slowly by wind and water, the only way to fully take in the canyon’s grandeur is from the sky! Experience the magic of the Grand Canyon as you fly over Guano Point, Eagle Point, Skywalk and more.
About Your Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour Experience:
Get picked up from your hotel and escorted to the airport where you’ll then board a luxury EC 130 helicopter. Experience a breathtaking flight over Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, Mojave Desert and, finally, the enticing West Rim.
With Optional Landing
Don’t just fly over the Grand Canyon - walk on it, too! Disembark your helicopter at the West Rim Airport and enjoy 30 minutes of free time to enjoy the views, take pictures or the magnificent surroundings and souvenir shop.
With Optional Flight over the Las Vegas Strip:
Take your experience up a notch with a flight over the Las Vegas Strip. After your fantastic day of sightseeing at the Grand Canyon, your adventure continues with a 20 minute flight over the glamorous strip. Pass over the Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and catch a glimpse of the Bellagio's fountains before spotting the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop the Luxor pyramid. In addition, your upgraded tour comes with hotel transfers in a luxurious stretch limousine!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 70 minute helicopter flight from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West (90 min w/ LV Strip)
- Multilingual in-flight narration
- 30 minutes landing at the Grand Canyon (optional)
- Helicopter tour over the Las Vegas Strip (optional)
Know Before You Go:
Tour duration: Approximately 3.5 - 4 hours, hotel to hotel
Flight time: 70 mins (without LV Strip), 90 mins (with LV Strip)
Time spent at the West Rim Airport (with landing option): Approximately 30 minutes
Hotel pickup: Complimentary pickup from most major hotels in Las Vegas (if your hotel is not covered, or if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel). You will be picked up 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to the time slot you book your tour for. The booking time is when your flight departs.
Departure airport: Boulder City (without LV Strip), McCarran Executive Atlantic Terminal (with LV Strip)
What to bring: Valid photo I.D. (required for all passengers boarding the aircraft), sunscreen, sunglasses and camera. (Please note: the use of Selfie Sticks and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Unbelievable tour, honestly nothing live I've ever done before. Definitely the highlight of my US trip.
What's the most American things you've ever done? Rode on a damn Helicopter across Grand Canyon, y'all! Super cool! Nothing beats this flying experience during my trip.
You will receive email confirmation with your order confirmation number shortly. On the day of your experience, display your order confirmation number via mobile along with a valid, government issued photo ID upon hotel pickup.
Tour starts & ends at your hotel, Las Vegas
Other experiences similar to Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Optional Landing