Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Landing & Champagne Picnic
Take in breathtaking panoramic views as you fly over the Mojave Desert on your way to the bottom of the West Rim; disembark and enjoy a Grand Canyon champagne picnic with plenty of time to explore.
- Take in stunning aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa and Grand Canyon West.
- Experience an exhilarating landing as your helicopter descends 4,000 feet to the canyon floor.
- On a private plateau overlooking the Colorado River, pop a bottle of champagne and enjoy a picnic lunch.
- Explore the bottom of the West Rim before catching your return flight.
- Let your adventure continue by selecting the extended tour option, which includes a flight over the glamorous Las Vegas Strip!
- Enjoy upgraded limousine hotel transfers when you select a tour with a flight over the LV Strip.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
One of the most remarkable natural wonders in the world, the Grand Canyon attracts over five million visitors a year. At 18 miles wide, 1 mile deep and 277 miles long, the impressive rock layers paint a cascade of colors. While a hike at the canyon’s rim offers incredible views, nothing compares to an air tour. The West Rim is the only section of the Grand Canyon where you can land at the bottom via helicopter, making it the only rim where the canyon floor can be visited as part of a day trip from Las Vegas. An exhilarating 4,000 ft descent, reaching the bottom is an experience like no other.
About Your Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Champagne Experience
After being picked up from your hotel in Las Vegas, head to Boulder City Airport and board your luxurious EC 130 helicopter. On your 70-minute flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim, enjoy stunning panoramic views and a thrilling descent to the bottom of the canyon. On a private plateau, get treated with a grand canyon champagne picnic as you soak up the awe-inspiring environment surrounding you. Explore the banks of the Colorado River before boarding the helicopter for your return flight. Upon arrival at the airport terminal, check in with transportation desk and board a complimentary shuttle back to your hotel.
With Optional Flight over the Las Vegas Strip:
Take your experience up a notch with a flight over the Las Vegas Strip. On your way back from a fantastic day of sightseeing at the Grand Canyon, let your adventure continue with a 20 minute flight over the glamorous strip. Pass over the Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and catch a glimpse of the Bellagio's fountains before spotting the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop the Luxor pyramid. In addition, your upgraded tour includes hotel transfers in a luxurious stretch limousine!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Roundtrip flight from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in an EC 130 helicopter
- Multilingual in-flight narration
- 30 minutes landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon
- Champagne picnic
- Flight over the LV Strip (Optional)
- Upgraded hotel transfers by Limousine (Optional)
Know Before You Go:
Tour duration: 4 - 4.5 hours
Flight time: 70 mins
Time spent at the bottom of the Canyon: Approximately 30 minutes
Hotel pickup: Complimentary pickup from most major hotels in Las Vegas (if your hotel is not covered, or if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel). You will be picked up 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to the time slot you book your tour for. The booking time is when your flight departs. Enjoy upgraded hotel transfers in a luxurious stretch limousine when you book your tour with a flight over the Las Vegas Strip.
Departure airport: Boulder City (without LV Strip), McCarran Executive Atlantic Terminal (with LV Strip)
What to bring: Valid photo I.D. (required for all passengers boarding the aircraft), sunscreen, sunglasses and camera. (Please note: the use of Selfie Sticks and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Best way to see Grand Canyon
What a wondeful way to spend your day. Trust us, this memory of a picnic at the Gran Canyon, will last a lifetime.
Got my tickets off this cute website called Headout and they gave me continuous updates until the trip. Loved the spirit
You will receive email confirmation with your order confirmation number shortly. On the day of your experience, display your order confirmation number on your mobile device along with a valid government issued photo ID upon hotel pickup.
Tour starts and ends at your hotel, Las Vegas
- Any passenger weighing over 275 pounds will be charged an additional fee at the heliport
- If your flight is canceled due to poor weather, we will reschedule your flight for another day at no additional cost.