Ngong Ping Cable Car Experience
Ride the Ngong Ping Cable Car and witness panoramic breathtaking views all around you. Delve into a soaring experience and enjoy the 5.7 km picturesque journey.
- Enjoy the visually spectacular 5.7km bi-cable ropeway.
- Take in 360-degree panoramic views on your Ngong Ping Cable Car experience
- 25-minute cable car ride from Tung Chung to North Lantau
- Choose from a range of tickets and pick the experience that best suits you.
Ngong Ping Cable Car is a visually spectacular 5.7km bi-cable ropeway. As the first of its kind Hong Kong tourist destination, the cable car journey begins from Tung Chung, crossing Tung Chung Bay to reach the angle station on Airport Island and turning about 60 degrees in the air towards North Lantau.
Visitors looking for something to complete their Hong Kong tourist attractions list will enjoy some of the best views during their joyful 25-minute ride: the vistas of the distant and vast South China Sea and the rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park from the cable car slowly take over from the hustle and bustle of the city.
The journey also offers a breathtaking panorama of the Hong Kong International Airport, verdant, mountainous terrain of Lantau Island, Tian Tan Buddha and the 360-degree view of Ngong Ping Plateau.
In the next step of your booking, you'll be allowed to choose from the following ticket options -
- Round Trip Crystal and Standard Cabin: One way in a standard cabin and the other in a crystal cabin
- Round Trip Crystal Cabin: Two-way travel by the Crystal Cabin
- Round Trip Standard Cabin: Two-way travel by the Standard Cabin
- Single Trip Crystal Cabin: One way trip by the Crystal Cabin
- Single Trip Standard Cabin: One way trip by the Standard Cabin You must redeem your e-voucher for physical tickets at Tung Chung Cable car terminal.
Cable Car Options
- Standard Cabin: This standard cable car experience offers the guests unhindered 360-degree views and allows them to take in the rich green landscape of Ngong Ping.
- Crystal Cabin: A cable car cabin with a glass bottom, the Crystal Cabin allows you to get a unique perspective by adding the elements of height. This bird’s eye experience allows you to take in breathtaking views of the surroundings and gives you the sensation of floating.
Know Before You Go
Reduced Price Tickets
Children's tickets (aged 3-11) can be bought at a discounted rate. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
This experience starts at 10 AM and ends at 4:30 PM. Departures occur once in 30 minutes.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at Tung Chung Cable car terminal.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.