Wednesday Horse Races Crawl
What You Get
- HK’s ultimate night of Happy Valley races and bar hopping with a guide
- Get a free shot and discounted drinks at each of the bars – expect 2
- Free entry to Happy Valley Racecourse
- Free beer voucher plus a betting book to experience the venue fully
- Professional photographer to record the night for you
It's derby night every Wednesday in HK and whether you’re a horse racing enthusiast or an avid drinker, we’ve got you covered! Take part in the world-famous Happy Valley races and experience the buzzing excitement in the air. The races are coupled with a pub crawl where you will be eligible for free shots and discounted drinks at most venues.
A great place to meet people - the setting provides the perfect meeting place always happening and electrifying. You can also place bets if you’re feeling lucky and take home some big bucks! Try your luck at Hong Kong's world-class horse racing venue then sample a number of HK's best bars afterward.
- 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm Welcome shot and discounted drinks
- 8:30 pm Entry to the racecourse
- Receive Beer voucher
- Receive iRaces (English version) betting booklet & betting tutorial
- Enjoy the HK$30 cocktails and 2-for-HK$40 beers at every bar
- Meeting Point: Shack Tapazaka (Address: 1-1A, Yiu Wa Street, Causeway Bay, just next to Causeway Bay MTR Exit A) for your free welcome shot, discounted drinks and to get your wristbands for the rest of the night between 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm OR for those individuals coming between 8:30 pm-9:45 pm, call +85268561902 or send a message via our Hong Kong Pub Crawl Facebook and you will be received at the Happy Valley entrance
- Minimum participation age is 18 years.
- Men are requested to not wear shorts/flip flops. Dress to impress!
- Please wear walking shoes as there will be a fair amount of walking on the tour.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.