Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Lunch Cruise with Wine & Live Music
See the major sights of Paris whilst gorging on a delectable seasonal three course lunch with wine and live musical entertainment during this two hour cruise along the river Seine, passing iconic Parisian landmarks.
- Eiffel Tower
- Les Invalides
- The Parliament
- Musée d’Orsay
- Institut de France
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- City Hall
- Grand Palais
Hop onto the stunning Bateaux Parisiens boat and embark on a majestic discovery of Paris. The glass ceiling boat offers you panoramic views of the best monuments including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Musee d'Orsay and much more.
Dig into a scrumptious 3-course meal prepared specially by the chef onboard using the best seasonal produce. Enjoy the sights and your meal as a live band adds melody to your grub.
Meat Options Starters
- Creamy leek and potato soup, smoked haddock and peppered whipped cream
- Button and cep mushroom ravioles served with a reduced butternut squash bouillon
- Chicken, prune and chestnut pâté in a crust | Confit pear marmalade with star anise
- Marinated prawns, sweet onion panna cotta and mango chutney
- Pan-fried salmon, Beluga lentils in warm vinaigrette and a lobster emulsion
- Soy sauce glazed pork belly with potato gratin
- Roast farmhouse chicken | Tender Brussels sprouts | Chinese artichokes | Butternut squash
- Tender veal in gremolata sauce | Confit vegetables in an osso buco jus and parsnip mousseline
- Cheese matured by our Maître Fromager
- Etoile menu: instead of dessert or for a €5 supplement
- Almond cake served with pear sorbet, roast pear and an exotic fruit coulis
- Pot of hazelnut cream, lemon whipped cream and cocoa-sprinkled crumble
- Chocolate truffle
- Meringue with whipped cream and chocolate sauce
- Fine cream of butternut squash with roasted cep mushrooms
- Haute Provence einkorn, vegetable caponata and a vinegar bouillon
Drinks and Wines
- Service Étoile: White wine kir, Pays d’Oc Chardonnay Viognier PGI, PDO Minervois Terroir
- Service Privilège: Blanc de blancs kir - Chardonnay Viognier - PDO Médoc Château la Hourcade
- Service Premier: Glass of Champagne - Chardonnay Viognier - PDO Médoc Château la Hourcade
- Mineral water | Coffee
- Petits fours (Privilege Service and Premier Service)
One bottle (75 cl) serves 4 people.
- Tour admission
- 3-course lunch with wine
- Local taxes
- Pick-up and drop-off
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Competitive price and assurance of being guaranteed a table
Each time I go to Paris I have a cruise with lunch or dinner on Bateaux Parisiens. It is the best and most wonderful way to view Paris, either for a day trip with a special treat, or as a romantic experience at the end of your stay..
Had an excellent tabe for two persons direct on window side. Perfect view and good food. & wines.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Bateaux Parisiens, port de la bourdonnais, Paris