Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Seine River Cruise with Hotel Transfers
Experience one of the city’s most romantic monuments with an unforgettable dinner at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. Afterward, embark on a relaxing, hour-long cruise down the Seine River and take in the gorgeous, moonlit views of the City of Lights. With the chance to experience the best of Paris and the option of adding hotel pick up to your evening, this combo ticket makes for the perfect Parisien evening!
- With your priority access tickets, save time as you whisk past the long entrance queues at the Eiffel Tower.
- Take in the stunning panoramic night views of Paris and its iconic landmarks as you dine on a magnificent 3-course meal at the famous 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant.
- Conveniently located at the foot of Eiffel Tower, make your way to the boarding dock for your Seine River Cruise.
- Aboard a beautiful glass canopy boat, enjoy entertaining and informative commentary via handheld audio headsets.
- With your flexible ticket, board your cruise at your leisure, no need to reserve a time slot upon checkout.
- Choose between departing from the tour office and the convenience of hotel pick up and drop off so your travel is taken care of.
Well known for its premier service, hospitality, and amazing atmosphere, enjoy a delectable three-course meal followed by stunning nighttime vistas of Paris! This combo ticket combines two absolutely, incredible experiences while saving you time and money.
With your priority access pass, save time by skipping the long ticketing queue and proceed directly to the security checkpoint. Upon entry, head to the restaurant kiosk and receive your lift pass to the first floor. As you make your way up, spot the beautiful Montmartre and the Sacré Coeur, the Invalides, the Champ-de-Mars, the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe.
After enjoying a fantastic meal, you are free to explore the 1st and 2nd levels of the Eiffel Tower. Please note, you will only be able to access the 2nd floor via the stairs. To access the Summit level, you can purchase Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets.
Next, make your way to the Port de la Bourdonnais, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, and embark on a relaxing one-hour evening cruise. Pass by the city’s landmarks as you take in one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards. Gaze at the mighty Eiffel Tower, the Parliament, Notre Dame Cathedral, City Hall, Louvre and much more on the way. On the observatory deck, watch the monuments pass as you enjoy commentary about their construction, history, and significance via headset audio guide.
- Dinner at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant (drinks included)
- Priority access entry to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- 1-hour Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise (flexible ticket)
- Hotel transfers or transport from tour office in luxury AC vehicle (depending on variant selected)
- Complimentary audio guide on cruise, available in 14 languages
Know Before You Go
- With Transfers- This variant provides you with the convenience of hotel pick up and drop off.
- Without Transfers- This variant does not provide hotel transfers so your experience will start at the tour office.
Eiffel Tower hours
- September to May - 9:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- June to August - 9:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Your dinner reservation is for 8:45 PM. Your dining experience will last approximately 1 - 1.5 hours.
Choose any departure time from 10 AM to 10:30 PM.
From April to September, cruises depart approximately every 30 minutes. From October to March, every hour. Year round, there are no departures at 1 PM and at 7:30 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
the best half-day, multi-experience tour of Paris
Our cruise ticket was supremely flexible. We could board our cruise at our leisure with no need to reserve a time slot upon checkout.
We had a priority access pass, which saved time at the security checkpoint. Upon entry, we headed to the restaurant kiosk and in no time we were enjoying a meal
You will receive an email confirmation with your mobile voucher for your Eiffel Tower Dinner and Seine River Cruise shortly. If you have chosen your experience with transfers, please display the voucher on a mobile device at the time of pick up from your hotel. If you have chosen the without transfers variant, please display the voucher on a mobile device at the Paris City Vision tour office located at 2 rue des Pyramides 75001, Paris.
The closest stations to Paris City Vision are:
- Pyramides - Tuileries is 73 meters away, 1 min walk.
- Tuileries is 187 meters away, 3 min walk.
- Palais Royal - Comedie Francaise is 257 meters away, 4 min walk.
- Pyramides is 290 meters away, 4 min walk.
Your cruise ticket is valid for six months from the date of purchase. You can take the cruise anytime within the operating hours, between 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Cruises depart every 30 minutes during the summer, and every hour during winter months. Your Dinner at the Eiffel Tower ticket is only valid for date and time of your reservation.
Paris city vision agency, 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 , Paris