Abu Dhabi City Tour & Evening Desert Safari Package
- Visit the iconic landmarks and neighborhoods of Abu Dhabi on this exciting tour
- Get to the core of the desert spirit by riding the dunes on a 4WD vehicle
- Head over to an authentic bedouin camp for a scrumptious barbecue dinner
- Spend an evening in the desert with fun-filled activities and Emirati entertainment
- Choose between a private or a shared transfer to embark on this tour
Admire the two faces of Abu Dhabi by starting out from your hotel and witnessing the bustling streets merge with the dunes of the desert.
Explore Islamic architecture and the glistening domes of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque before going over to the Heritage village. Enrich your knowledge about Abu Dhabi’s Culture at the Manarat Al Saadiya and get a dose Fruits and Dates Market .
Go on a 6 hour desert safari that starts out in the afternoon for a thrilling sand dune ride. Head over to a customary Arabic Camp located in Al Khatim area for an evening of camel rides in the sunset, henna painting, belly dancing and a taste of Emirati delicacies.
- Round-trip transfers
- Dune drive
- Bedouin Dates with Coffee
- Camel Ride
- Henna Tattoo
- Sand ski
- Falcon Picture
- Local Dress Picture
- Belly Dancing
- Barbecue dinner
- Quad Bike (available for rent)
- Alcohol beverages (available for purchase)
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.
The tour will begin and end at your hotel, Abu Dhabi
Lunch isn't available in the Shared Transfers option
Alcohol and Belly dancing may not be available from June 6th to July 5th
Other experiences similar to Abu Dhabi City Tour & Evening Desert Safari Package