ATV & Grand Canyon Heli Adventure Combo
- Enjoy a breath-taking aerial view of the Grand Canyon West that will leave you entranced!
- Catch an aerial glimpse of the Hoover Dam, Black Canyon and the Colorado River for a photographic delight
- Experience tranquility on the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge and admire the Colorado River below
- Beat the heat with a cool dip into the Colorado River at the halfway mark of the trail
- Pick up some interesting titbits of history about the surrounding wonder
- Relax at the onsite restaurant and munch on a succulent Hamburger combo!
Experience America's biggest natural wonder in all its glory! Take an exhilarating helicopter tour across the Grand Canyon. An hour long helicopter flight that will take you through geological spectacles, cathedral columns, and pillars with lustrous colors.
Enjoy the majestic aura of the Grand Canyon as your pilot hovers, giving you a complete panoramic view of this marvel! Its not over though. It's time to experience this once in a lifetime scenic motorized scenic tour through the trails of Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River.
Take a 15 minute pit stop at the Colorado River and take a dip to cool off. Indulge your mind with a piece of history behind the Colorado River, Lake Mead National Park, and the mines of Eldorado Canyon.
Grab a bite of he World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda. It's a day you won't forget.
- Pick Up and Drop Off from Las Vegas Strip Hotel
- 1-hour helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon
- 3-hour ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River
- Swimming opportunity at the Colorado River
- Lunch: World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda *Aerial views of the Hoover Dam Bridge, Lake Mead, and Colorado River.
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.
Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas
The age restriction to drive the ATV is 16 years old. All children under the age of 16 must ride as a passenger on the 6 seater UTV. Children between the ages of 12 - 17 must be accompanied by a parent.
Complementary round trip shuttle service is available from the Las Vegas Strip.
Your personal tour guide will gladly provide assistance for photo opportunities
The ATV Tour takes place in Lake Mead National Park for 3 hours
The helicopter flight is 1 hour through the Grand Canyon
Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this experience due to safety concerns
It is required that you wear close toe shoes (running or athletic shoes)
You are allowed to bring a backpack with any personal items
Wear your swim suit if you would like to go swimming in the river
If you would like to add on a private shuttle and/or exploding targets, give us a call or text us.
Pick-up time is 7 AM.
Other experiences similar to ATV & Grand Canyon Heli Adventure Combo