San Francisco City Tour & Muir Woods
- 3.5-hour city tour with stops at Twin Peaks, The Golden Gate Bridge, and the Pacific Ocean
- Visit the Fisherman's Wharf, North Beach, Presidio National Park & Chinatown
- Capture the awe inspiring views of Alcatraz and the Pacific Ocean
- Explore the giant redwood sequoia trees at Muir Woods for an hour
- Shop till you drop in Sausalito, California's prettiest town
Here’s your chance to travel in style across the legendary Golden Gate Bridge and Marin County. Make your way to the Muir Woods National Monument and capture the colossal Giant Redwoods towering over Redwood Creek. Enjoy an awe-inspiring, 360 degree view of San Francisco from the Twin Peaks, at 1000 ft above sea level! Discover the exotic flora and fauna of the Golden Gate Park and listen to interesting historical tales of the city’s early settlements, as you drive through the infamous Barbary Coast. Catch a splendid vista of the San Francisco Bay from the waterfront. Explore the town of Sausalito, a Mediterranean style coastal town with old-fashioned shops, art galleries and waterfront restaurants. San Francisco’s Victorian style homes will capture your imagination and leave a lasting impression!
- Narrated tour of San Francisco
- Narrated tour to Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Admission to Muir Woods ($10 value)
- Gratuities (optional)
Very professional service indeed, right from the pick up to the drop off. I particularly liked the serenity of the Muir woods
Everything about this ticket screams legit, because of how many sites you can actually tick off your checklist in a day
Even though it's just 4 hours of a trip, this was very tiring. I did however enjoy how we stopped at major locations to capture snaps
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.
478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA, San Francisco