MONOPOLY DREAMS™️ Hong Kong Tickets
Visit the world’s first MONOPOLY-themed attraction and witness your childhood board game come to life
- Experience classic elements of the game like MONOPOLY Bank and Train Station take an interactive form
- Help Mr. MONOPOLY safeguard his treasure from the mysterious man
- The attraction is filled with exciting installations like MONOPOLY Ultimate banking, Water Works and a 4DX theater
- Pick up some souvenirs to celebrate the fun times!
- Tickets can be used anytime within 6 months from the date of purchase
Your experience begins with an elevator ride that lands you in Mr MONOPOLY's secret residence. After exploring this area, visitors can head to the MONOPOLY City where a host of exciting interactive areas are waiting to be discovered! From a roulette game in the Chance area to live plumbing maintenance games at waterworks to a super realistic jail and train station set up, this 20,000 sq ft attraction is packed with attractions for lovers of the board game.
Don’t miss out on the MONOPOLY retail shop at the exit area where you can pick up some awesome MONOPOLY goodies.
Admission to MONOPOLY DREAMS™️
Food and beverages
Children aged between 3-11yrs enjoy reduced pricing
Monday to Thursday: 10 AM – 8 PM, last admission at 7PM
Friday to Sunday: 10 AM – 10 PM, last admission at 9 PM
Know Before You Go
- The entire game may take about 1 hour to complete
- No refund of ticket will be issued under the following conditions: The Hong Kong Observatory issues a red or black rainstorm warning OR The Hong Kong Observatory hoists a typhoon signal number 8 or above
- Hazardous items, outside food, beverages, weapons and animals (exception: approved pets) are not allowed inside the attraction
- Smoking is allowed only in the designated smoking zones
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before schedule
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
You can redeem your tickets at the entrance of the attraction
- By Peak Tram: Take tram at the terminal at Garden Road
- By Bus: Take New World First Bus route no. 15 from Central Pier 5 or Exchange Square bus terminus.
- By Minibus: Take Green minibus route no. 1 from the public transport interchange at MTR Hongkong station, Exit E.
Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase