Erawan Museum Ticket
Discover priceless treasures in the three-headed elephant museum of Erawan, an architectural wonder where serenity meets surrealism
- Witness the colossal three-headed elephant dominating the Erawan Museum
- Transition from the underworld to human earth, and finally heaven
- Dive into local heritage and customs through a variety of rare collections housed in the museum
- An audio guide in 5 languages will grant perspective on your surroundings
- Wander along stone paths in a lush tropical garden located just outside the museum
Erawan, a white elephant with 33 heads is a revered character in sacred Hindu folklore. According to Aryan Legends, Erawan served as the Hindu God Indra’s mount on his journeys across heaven and earth. The Lord of all Elephants, moreover, is a symbol of Indra himself, denoting virtuous action and prosperity. For artistic purposes alone, the Erawan Museum occupies a massive 3-headed elephant instead of 33. Comprising of three levels representing the Underworld, Earth, and Heaven, the museum displays rare eastern antiques, religious iconography, and psychedelic decor.
Start at the Suvannabhumi level and discover rare treasures consisting of Chinese porcelain, Chakri Dynasty tea sets, and Benjarong ceramics. The Earth section represents Mount Meru, believed to be the center of the universe and displays technicolored walls rich in artistic exuberance. On top of it all stands the Tavatimsa Heaven, where ideas and art-forms fuse together in a series of images depicting Buddha. After exploring the surrealistic displays, you can take a walk along the museum’s lush gardens.
- Erawan Museum Admission Ticket
- Hotel Transfers
- Personal Expenses
Audio Guide Languages
English, Mandarin, Thai, Korean and Russian
Children under 6 enter for free. Children aged 6 - 14 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
Know Before You Go
Daily, 9 AM - 7 PM
Things To Keep In Mind
- Note: Please dress properly, no sleeveless attire, and skirts or pants above knee-length
- Pets are not allowed
- Please help maintain a quiet and pleasant environment
- Please help keep the premise clean
- Please don't cause any damage to the premise
- Food and beverages are not allowed
- Please obey instructions from the staff at all times
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher directly at The Erawan Museum
- Address: 99/9 Moo 1 Bangmuangmai Muang Samut Parkan 10270
- These Bus lines stop near The Erawan Museum: 102, 142, 25
- These Metro lines stop near The Erawan Museum: SUKHUMVIT LINE
- By Car or Taxi: Take the Express Way as far as the Samrong-Samut Prakan Exit. Turn to the Samut Prakan Intersection
These tickets are valid for the date chosen during booking.