Mimosa Pattaya City of Love Tickets
Visit the Mimosa Pattaya City of Love and experience all that this charming European-inspired attraction has to offer. Experience a different take on Thai culture and lifestyle at the Mimosa.
- Lose yourself in the French-inspired architecture of the Mimosa Pattaya City of Love, the elegant and bold attraction just south of Pattaya City
- Discover elegant shops, entertaining exhibits and charming restaurants that cater to all your needs with locally-made goods
- Take amazing insta-worthy photos against the background of the bright and colorful buildings in the area
What to Expect
Mimosa Pattaya, also known as the City of Love, is a charming French-inspired attraction located south of Pattaya city. The streets of Mimosa are line with boldly colored buildings and bright charming boutiques that offer up many local products, making it a must-see for any visitor to Pattaya. You can admire this alternate take on Thai culture and lifestyle, snap pictures with the beautiful buildings, and shop at the many boutiques and restaurants. You could also go to the Mimosa Cabaret Show, at an additional cost. Experience the wonderful village of Mimosa, with its dynamic blend of Western and Eastern values and exotic attractions that will keep you coming back for more!
- Entrance to Mimosa Pattaya
- Entrance to Art In Mimosa (3D Gallery)
- Entrance to Mimosa Cabaret Show (optional)
- Other activity costs
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Go
Mimosa Pattaya is open from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM daily. The Mimosa Cabaret Show takes place at 5 PM and 7 PM every day and it lasts for 50 minutes approximately.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
This experience can be canceled up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your Mimosa Pattaya voucher soon after purchase. Please display the same in either print or electronic form at the ticketing counter to gain entry.
Mimosa Pattaya, 28/19-20 Sukhumvit Rd, Tambon Na Chom Thian, Amphoe Sattahip, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20250
- Mimosa Pattaya is along the main road, south out of Pattaya, across the Jomtien Ambassador Hotel
- The nearest bus stop is Jomtien Beach.
This ticket is valid only for the date and time chosen during checkout.