Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya
Take your kids to Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya for hours of family fun with adorable teddy bears. Your day will be spent surrounded by cute teddy bears and unlike most other exhibitions, these fluffy delights won't be locked in glass boxes but will be around for you to touch, hug or even take photos with!
- The cutest of all of Pattaya's many museums, the Teddy Bear Museum guarantees a fun-filled day for the entire family.
- Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya is home to over 1000 stuffed toys in different shapes, colors, and sizes.
- Learn about the history of these stuffed toys and how they came to be one of the world's most favorite toys.
- You can touch, hug and take selfies with as many teddy bears in the exhibition as you want!
What to Expect
Teddy Bear Museum, also known as Teddy Island, is the land of ultimate cuteness and a strikingly unique place as well. The museum is located in a teddy bear-themed building which is filled with over 1000 stuffed teddy bears, all of which are unique. Go on a fun journey with your kids as you travel through time and discover interesting stories about teddy bears, including one of their creations. Unlike any other museum where a big "Do Not Touch" sign greets visitors, Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya encourages more touching and interaction with the teddy bears for as long and as much as the kids desire.
- 1-day admission ticket to Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya
Reduced Price Tickets
Children between 90 - 130 cm. in height enjoy discounted rates on their tickets.
Know Before You Go
Children under 90 cm may enter the museum for free
Timings and Availability
Opening Hours: 10:00 AM to 7:30 PM (last admission at 7:00 PM)
The museum remains closed on national holidays
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to booking date is not permitted and the total amount will be charged.
You will receive an email with your Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya mobile voucher soon after purchase. Please display either a printed or a mobile voucher at the ticketing counter of the museum to gain entry.
Ticket Redemption Point
436/49 Moo 9 Soi 1, Beach Road, Nong Prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150