Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Museum
The world-famous walkthrough tourist attraction which originated in the USA is now also in Pattaya. The museum, or odditorium as it's official called, features a unique collection of odd things and people, finding the delicate balance between strange and shocking. With 10 individually themed galleries and over 350 attractions, this is a museum you wouldn't want to get out of!
- Opt for a package of your choice ranging from 3, 5 or 7 wildly unique attractions that have enjoyed massive international success
- There are multiple attractions you can choose from including Haunted Adventure, The Vault Laser Maze Challenge, Infinity Maze and many others
- You can also visit the fascinating Louis Tussaud's Waxworks attractions and view life-like wax models of over 60 international and Thai celebrities
- At the Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium, you can explore a carefully selected collection of oddities, including a Titanic made of more than 1,000,000 matchsticks, a mask made from human skin and much more!
What to Expect
A museum unlike any other in the world, Ripley's is the perfect destination for family fun in Pattaya. At the museum, you can choose from 7 different attractions, each offering something unique. These are:
- The Odditorium
- Ripley's Scream in the Dark
- Ripley's Haunted Adventure
- Ripley's Moving Theater 9DX
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
- Ripley's Infinity Maze
- The Vault Laser Maze Challenge
There are different packages you can choose from depending on which of the attractions appeal to you, and you can choose to visit either 3, 5 or 7 different attractions at the Ripley's Museum.
- 3/5/7 attractions at Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
Know Before You Go
Children below 80 cm in height can enter the attraction for free
Timings and Availability
Opening Hours: 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours in advance.
You will receive an email with your Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Museum voucher soon after purchase. Please display either a printed or the mobile voucher at the ticketing counter of the museum to gain entry.
Ticket Redemption Point
218 Royal Garden Plaza (2nd Floor), 20-21 Moo 10 Beach Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Take a Tuk-tuk from Pattaya central area. The average cost per person is around THB20