Luxury Cruise - Platinum Penfolds Grange with Dinner
Enjoy a premium dining experience on the high seas with the Platinum Penfolds Grange Dinner Cruise. Hitch a ride on one of the finest sightseeing vessels and enjoy priority boarding and welcome reception on the 'Sky Deck', platinum window seating, six-course dining, Penfolds platinum selection of private bin & vintage wines to complement each course, and live music, all set to the gorgeous backdrop of nighttime Sydney.
- Have a luxurious dining experience on one of the finest cruise ships, out on the waters off Sydney Harbour.
- Relish the six-course contemporary Australian menu on the platinum window seats of the cruise, while you are serenaded with live music and dance.
- Complement your meals with Penfolds platinum selection of private bin and vintage wines, including one glass of Penfolds Grange.
- Enjoy your dinner while you admire unparalleled nighttime views of Sydney and the Harbour.
Experience luxury dining like never before, with the Platinum Penfolds Grange Dinner Cruise. Take to the seas in a premier sightseeing vessel, with million-dollar views and immense cocktail decks, and tuck into the amazing food and wine selections on offer for the dining experience of a lifetime.
The cruise features an expansive food and wine selection, with a handpicked six-course contemporary Australian menu which comes with the Captain’s seal of approval, upper deck seating, and great live music and dancing. In addition, you can complement your meals with Penfolds platinum selection of private bin and vintage wines, including one glass of Penfolds Grange, Australia's most distinguished wine.
Take in the starry nights over Sydney Harbour while you dine, with your platinum window seats of the vessel that afford you some of the best views on the vessel. So come enjoy one of the best and most unique dining experiences of your life on the Platinum Penfolds Grange Dinner cruise.
- Cruise on a premier sightseeing vessel.
- Welcome reception.
- 6-course contemporary Australian a la carte dining.
- Penfolds platinum selection of private bin & vintage wines including one glass of Penfolds Grange to complement the penultimate course
- House spirits, local & imported beers, liqueur coffee & soft drinks.
- Great live music.
Know Before You Go
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
Timings and Availability
The cruise departs daily from Circular Quay Wharf No. 6 at 7 PM. The duration of the cruise is approximately 2.5 hours. On Saturdays (year round) & Fridays (Nov-Mar) the cruise will last for 3.5 hours.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure.
We recommend smart casual wear and jackets in winter.
This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
This experience can be cancelled for a full refund upto 24 hours before sailing.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your Platinum Penfolds Grange Dinner Cruise mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point to receive a paper ticket.
Circular Quay Wharf no. 6, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
During the Sydney Vivid light festival (24 May-15 Jun) the cruise departs from Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- The nearest bus stop to the Circular Quay Wharf is Circular Quay, Alfred St. Buses no. 333, 392, 394, 396, 397 ply to this bus stop regularly.
- The nearest bus stop to the Darling Harbour Wharf is King Street Wharf, Erskine St. Buses no. 252 and 261 ply to this bus stop regularly.