Sydney Tower Eye Entry Ticket
Skip the lines and head to the Sydney Tower Observation Deck, where, at 820 feet above the streets, you can enjoy panoramic views of the city for as far as the eye can see. Later, you can also experience a 4D cinema show that gives you a never-seen-before perspective on the Sydney Skyline.
- Skip the line and gain priority access to the Tower, saving time spent in the ticket queues.
- Get a birds-eye view of Sydney in all directions from the top of the Tower Eye, letting you see as far as the Blue Mountains and the beach-side neighborhoods.
- Learn about the history of the landmarks you view from above.
- Glide across the Sydney landscape in a virtual 4D cinema experience
What to Expect
Skip the long lines and gain priority access to the Tower Eye, on whose observation deck you can see the city from a vantage point 820 feet (250 meters) above the street. Here you can admire the city from above, with a 360-degree view of the city, it’s beaches, neighborhoods, and surroundings. Glimpse and learn about some of the local landmarks such as the Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, the Opera House, and the Blue Mountains, with multilingual touchscreens that provide you with an interactive introduction, and the high-powered binoculars that give you an up-close look. To add a cherry on top, at sunset you can watch as the sky light up in resplendent shades of orange and pink, and the city lights twinkle and glimmer into life, like many bright fireflies!
Then, discover another radical approach to experiencing Sydney with the brand new 4D cinema experience. Witness what makes Sydney tick, with a new perspective that soars you across the Sydney Harbour and coastline,with stops at iconic landmarks and events. Experience Sydney like never before with these tickets to the highest point in the city, for vistas that will stick with you long after.
- Fast-track entry to Sydney Tower valid for 1 day upto a year from booking.
- 4D cinema show
- Free WiFi
- Pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
- Please be advised that weekends and holidays can be busy. We suggest you allow extra time for your visit then.
- Sunset is the busiest time of day. If you want to catch the breathtaking sunset, be sure to arrive at least 45 minutes in advance.
- All children aged 16 or under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- For security reasons, no large suitcases are allowed up the Sydney Tower to the Observation Deck. Only small shopping bags or hand luggage are allowed. You can leave your bags with Westfield's concierge service if you need to.
- Sydney Tower Eye is closed on Christmas Day
- Last entry: 8:00pm
Changed timings on Holidays:
- 2 Jun: Last entry 7:00pm, closing at 8:00pm
- 3 Jun: Last entry 7:00pm, closing at 8:00pm
- 9 Jun: Last entry 7:00pm, closing at 8:00pm
- 10 Jun: Last entry 7:00pm, closing at 8:00pm
- 16 Jun: Last entry 7:00pm, closing at 8:00pm
- 17 Jun: Last entry 7:00pm, closing at 8:00pm
- 25 Dec: Open 10:00am. Last entry at 5:00pm, closing at 6:00pm
- 31 Dec: Last entry 6:00pm, closing 7:00pm
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children aged 4-15 are eligible for reduced prices. Please select "Child" option on the last page.
- Infants aged 0-3 can visit for free
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Sydney Tower Eye mobile voucher. No need to print. Please display the same to the security at the tower and head inside directly.
These tickets are valid for 1 year after their purchase.
The Sydney Tower Eye is located at Level 5, Westfield Centre, 100 Market, Sydney.
Address: Level 5, Westfield Centre, 100 Market Street, Sydney, Australia
- By foot: Located in the heart of Sydney, at the corner of Pitt Street Mall and Market Street
- By train: A short walk from Town Hall and St. James stations
- By light rail: Exit at Capitol Square and head along Pitt Street
- By bus: Any service along George Street (get off at Queen Victoria Building) or Elizabeth Street (get off at St. James Station or Hyde Park)
Sydney Tower Eye, 100 Market St, NSW 2000, Sydney