Turbojet Ferry Transfers Between HK Airport & Macau Outer Harbour - Round Trip
Benefit from seamless round trip transfers between Hong Kong International Airport & Macau Outer Harbour with well-equipped TurboJet ferries that run round the clock, departing every 30 minutes.
- Get around hassle-free with these mobile tickets that allow you seamless roundtrip access to or from Hong Kong International Airport or Macau Outer Harbour.
- Head to your destination within 55 minutes on a reliable ferry that transports over 10 million visitors every year!
- Sail in style in a spacious, air-conditioned TurboJet, allowing you some downtime between your adventures.
- You will also benefit from discounted prices on weekends, so plan your trip accordingly!
Know Before You Go
- On the next page of the booking, you will get to choose whether you'd like to travel on weekdays or weekends. Bear in mind that prices differ if you book for a weekend instead of a weekday.
- If you book for a weekday, return trips cannot be scheduled on weekends or holidays (5-10 Feb, 19-22 Apr, 7-9 Jun, 29 Jun-1 Jul).
- You must enter the full name of the guest who will collect the ticket(s) at the Ferry terminal and ensure that you carry a valid ID for identification at the boarding point.
- Guests over the age of 1 must possess a ticket to board the ferry.
- These transfers do not permit you to book more than 60 days in advance.
- Passengers should NOT go through immigration formalities at the airport. It will not be allowed to re-enter the restricted area for ferry service once you have gone through immigration.
Hong Kong International Airport to Macau (Outer Harbour): Ferries depart at 11:00 AM, 1:15 PM, 5:00 PM and 10:00 PM daily.
Macau (Outer Harbour) to Hong Kong International Airport: Ferries depart at 7:15 AM, 09:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 3:15 PM and 7:45 PM daily.
The following are the addresses of the ports where you can embark/disembark:
- Hong Kong International Airport: SkypPier, Hong Kong International Airport. Make your way to the TurboJet check-in counter at level 5. Once checked in, you will board an APM (automated people mover) at gate 5 that will take you to the SkyPier where you will board the ferry.
- Macau: Macau (Outer Harbour), Largo do Terminal Marítimo.
You will be admitted one carry on baggage that must not exceed 20 Kg. The size of your carry on baggage must not exceed 600mm x 200mm x 350mm. You will be charged an additional 25 HKD for a second bag.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Turbojet Ferry Transfers between HK Airport & Macau Outer Harbour - Round Trip vouchers shortly. Display the QR code on your vouchers on any of the kiosks at the Ferry Terminal in exchange for your ticket with a valid passport. Ensure you arrive at the Ferry terminal at least 30 minutes in advance.