Eiffel Guided Tour with Priority Access
Take advantage of priority elevator access as you visit one of the most iconic structures in Paris, the Eiffel Tower. Get a panoramic view of the city from the tower's observation deck. Make your way to the office of Gustave Eiffel, the man behind the Eiffel Tower.
- Meet your guide and get priority access to the Eiffel Tower.
- Gain access to either the second floor or upgrade to the summit of the tower.
- Admire the cityscape of Paris from a height of 324 meters.
- Marvel at some well-known attractions such as Les Invalides, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, etc.
- Visit the office of Gustave Eiffel, which is situated at the summit of the tower.
Guided Tour to Either the 2nd Floor or the Summit
Meet your guide and make your way to either the second floor or upgrade to the summit of the iconic Eiffel Tower with the help of an elevator. Learn about the history of the tower and explore its different levels. The guide will assist you until the second floor, after that, you can explore the summit on your own.
Magnificent View of the City from the Summit
The Tower offers a bird's-eye view of Paris and its major landmarks. Standing from a height of 324 meters, you will be able to bask in the magnificence of the Arc de Triomphe, Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, the Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, etc. You will also learn about the significance of these structures from your host, who will make sure that you return home with lots of memories to cherish.
- Priority access to the Eiffel Tower
- Optional Access: second floor or summit
- Expert English speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
- Bear in mind that wait times at the security check may be longer than expected.
- During peak season in the summer, you may be subjected to longer waits up to 90 minutes, especially if your tour is scheduled for later in the day.
- Summit access may be subject to last-minute closures as per safety measures at the Eiffel Tower. In the case of Summit closure, the portion of your tour price for the upgrade to the Summit will be refunded.
- Please make sure that you reach the meeting point at least 30 minutes to leave yourself enough time to pass through the mandatory security check.
- Children below the age of 4 can take part in this experience for free.
This experience is available between 14th June and 31st August at 08:45 AM. Whereas, it starts at 09:15 AM for the rest of the year.
Note: The duration of the experience is 1.5 to 2 hours.
This experience is available with 2 options:
- Access to 2nd floor
- Access to Summit
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets are available for children between the age of 4 and 12.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
Jules Verne Restaurant, South Leg of Eiffel Tower, Ground Level, Paris. After the security check, you will find your guide at the south pillar, in front of the entrance to the Jules Verne restaurant.
By Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro or line 9 to Trocadéro
By RER: Line C to Champs de Mars
By Bus: Lines 42, 69, 82 or 87 to Champ de Mars or lines 22, 30, 32, 63 or 72 to Trocadéro
Jules Verne Restaurant, South Leg of Eiffel Tower, Ground Level, Paris