Beat the Bangkok heat at the Pororo AquaPark, the new themed water park located on the top of Central Plaza Bangna. Meet South Korea’s adorable ‘little penguin’ Pororo and take fun family pictures with him and his friends!
- Cool your heels and escape the Bangkok heat at the Pororo AquaPark, set in a luxurious 10,000 square meter space on the roof of the Central Plaza Bangna
- Thrills and chills are guaranteed at the AquaPark, with fun slides and rides for kids of all ages to explore!
- Meet South Korea’s iconic penguin mascot ‘Pororo’ and snap pictures with him and his friends!
- The AquaPark and its rides have been accredited by the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions to conform to world-class quality standards, ensuring a safe and entertaining experience for you and your loved ones
- One-day admission to Pororo AquaPark
- Locker rental (Big: THB60 / Small: THB40)
- Towel rental (Big: THB60 / Small: THB40)
- Swim ring rental (THB60)
- Food and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 9 Aug, 2023.
These tickets are valid until 9 Aug, 2023.
what to expect
what to expect
Looking to get away somewhere with your family and friends and escape the sweltering Bangkok heat? Pororo AquaPark is the place for you! Located in the heart of Bangkok, on the sixth floor of the Central Plaza Bangna, Pororo Aquapark is a unique and refreshing theme park, guaranteeing hours of fun in the water play-area, spread over 10,000 square meters. Rides abound at the park, with something on the plate for kids of any age!
Children can, for instance, try out the 600m Funnel Slider, Pororo's River Ride that spans 400m, the exhilarating Tong Tong's Magic Slide that lets the family slide over the Bangkok skyline below, and much more! They can also swim to their hearts' content at Pororo's Playground Pool zones, nine child-friendly pools with interactive water play activities and slides. Meanwhile, you can relax at their resort-style lounges as international standard trained lifeguards keep an eye on your kids.
After an exciting day around the resort, you can bring the kids to meet and play with Pororo the ‘Little Penguin’ and his cartoon friends, and you can end the day with an adorable dance show and entertainment provided by the iconic cartoon characters. A visit to Pororo AquaPark will leave you coming back for more!
know before you go
know before you go
- The following slides in Pororo AquaPark restrict access to children measuring heights below 120cm for their own safety: Pororo Funnel, Eddy's Adventure, Tong Tong’s Magic Slide and Petty's Speed Way
- Only swimwear is allowed inside the waterpark
Timings and Availability
Pororo AquaPark is open from 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM on the weekdays, and 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
Please be advised that the ticket counter will be closed at 5:00 PM and all pool services will be closed at 6:00 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children between the heights of 91-120cm are eligible for reduced prices. Please select the "Child" option on the last page.
- Children of the height 90cm or below can enter for free
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Pororo Aqua Park Bangkok.
- Address: 585 Bang Na-Trat Rd, Khwaeng Bang Na, Khet Bang Na, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10260.
- Landmark: Adjacent to Watsons Central Bangna.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Central Bangna. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 2BTS, 2NGV or 23Long to get you there.