Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Center Osaka
Surrounded by over 3 million LEGO bricks, experience the fun LEGOLAND has to offer in this theme park full of hands-on attractions located in Osaka. Get direct entry into the LEGOLAND Discovery Center and embrace the child within you with a dynamic 4D Cinema, a touring of the brick factory, a brick-making class - and much more!
- Gain entry into LEGOLAND Discovery Center and discover a wide spectacle made up entirely of LEGO bricks.
- Learn how LEGO bricks are made in the LEGO factory.
- Explore the interactive city composed of over 3 million bricks and enjoy several attractions such as The LEGO Factory Tour, LEGO City Play Zone, Miniland, 4D Cinema, Kingdom Quest and much more!
- Check out an enormous diorama of the city of Osaka created using LEGO bricks.
- All rides and attractions
- 4D Cinema Experience
- Personal expenses
- Transportation to/from attractions
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Entry into LEGOLAND
With this general admission ticket, gain entry into LEGOLAND Discovery Center, located at the Tempozan Marketplace. With over three million LEGO blocks covering an area of 3,400 sq.m., this theme park is overflowing with child and adult friendly attractions that let you experience a renewed enthusiasm and feel the fun that comes with LEGO blocks.
Enjoy a myriad of attractions
Unleash your child-like creativity in this ultimate indoor playground, From building your own toy train with LEGO blocks at the LEGO City Train World, rescuing a captured princess from skeleton warriors and monsters, straight out of a medieval setting in Kingdom Quest, attending a LEGO Factory Tour to observe the manufacturing process on the big screen to exploring miniature dioramas of iconic attractions in the city made up of LEGO bricks and 4D Cinema, there is plenty here for everyone to do - families, children and adults alike!
Also, enjoy delicious meals in the cafe inside the park serving both light snacks and sandwiches to heavy hamburgers and curries. There is also a shop where one can purchase souvenirs and limited-quantity items that are usually difficult to find.
If you are in Osaka, a visit to LEGOLAND is a must! The hours slip by when you’re having fun!
know before you go
know before you go
- Please note that the visiting time is 3 hours.
- The only way to guarantee your entry is to purchase a ticket online beforehand.
- There is no re-entry.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted into the attractions.
- Children under the age of two can participate for free.
- Children under the age of 15 cannot enter without the supervision of an adult.
- Adults (16+) must be accompanied by children to enter LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
- No outside food is allowed inside LEGOLAND.
Some rides/attractions have special height requirements:
- Kingdom Quest: Children under 129.54cm must have an adult ride with them.
- LEGO® City Play Zone: Between 90cm and 149cm.
- Merlin's Apprentice: Children between 90cm and 120cm will need to ride with an adult.
- Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun: 10am - 4pm.
- Closed on Tue and Wed.
Note: Operating hours are subject to change. Please check the venue website for business hours before departure on your intended day of visit.
Fully accessible for visitors with disabilities and wheelchair users.
Wheelchairs and strollers are not provided at the attraction.
Family bathrooms with diaper changing facilities.
- You will receive an email with your LEGOLAND Discovery Center voucher on your phone.
- Present this voucher with a valid photo ID at the LEGOLAND Discovery Center entrance.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time to avoid any delays.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.