St. Augustine Tour
- Explore the rich history and diverse culture of America’s oldest town
- Visit all of the hot spots, where only the trolleys can go and choose to hop on/off as you like
- Stop at significant landmarks such as Castillo de San Marcos, Flagler College, Lightner Museum and more
- Soak in the city’s European culture and enjoy views of century-old buildings
- Learn all about this quaint town on this fun narrated tour
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Admission tickets
- Tour in St. Augustine by Road Train Trolley or by Scenic Boat Cruise
- Food & beverages
Go back in time with the whimsical and charming St. Augustine, USA’s oldest city. The perfect blend of history, art and romance, this quaint town has plenty of delights that reflect its multi-cultural heritage. From miles of golden beaches to beautiful art galleries and museum, this city has a 400-year old history to explore.
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.
Children below the age of 3 join for free
Please note that the pick-up time will be before the tour start time and exact details will be furnished in the confirmation mail
Additional pick up locations can be arranged at a surcharge