- Food & beverages
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
- Known as the Alligator Capital of the World, this park is home to 4 rare leucistic white alligators
- Enjoy an up close interaction with a chance to pet some of the animals
- The fun doubles up with one-of-a-kind animal shows and a free-flight bird aviary
- You can also choose the option of transfers to and from your residence
KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE
Spend a day in this 110-acre wildlife park with alligators and crocodiles, one of Florida’s best attractions. Not just gators, there is more to explore in this wildlife preserve where you can find beautiful birds and even get to pet some animals!
- Your tickets are valid for the entire day.
- Children below 3 are admitted free of charge.
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.