Dolphin Encounter in St. Augustine
- Enjoy an exciting experience with the Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins
- Get a kick out of feeding the dolphins without stepping into the water
- Click tons of photos and videos of your interaction with these dolphins
- Head down to the endearing town of St. Augustine and stop by a few landmarks as you make your way around
- Meeting Point Pick Up Location
- Admissions to Marineland and the Touch and Feed Dolphin Program
- Food and Beverages
- Optional Gratuities
Swim with dolphins in the shallow and create memories with this fun-filled encounter. Get a chance to feed them from the comforts of land; there's something for the people that don't know how to swim too. Learn more about these exciting creatures with an educational presentation before you head out for a 30 minute encounter with them. After this you can make your way to the delightful town of St. Augustine, where you can stop by the century old fort and the country’s oldest school-house. Savor this town’s rich cultural history to cap-off an indelible day of excitement.
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.
To participate in the Touch and Feed program, you must be at least 3 years of age. Participants aged 8-13 years must be accompanied by a paying participating adult 13 years or older
Please note that the pick-up time will be before the tour start time and exact details will be furnished in the confirmation mail
Please call us for a list of pick up locations
All participants will be photographed during their interaction by our professional staff photographers. Guests may not bring personal cameras into dolphin program areas