- Free parking
- Food & beverages
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
- Make feathered friends at Explorer’s Aviary and watch hundreds of colourful birds soar above you
- Go snorkelling with exotic fish and stingrays at The Grand Reef
- Swim through the clear water of Wind-Away River and float past the stunning tropical paradise
- Bask in the sun at the golden beach of Serenity Bay and swim in the pristine waters
- You can also choose to spend an exciting 30-minute with a one-on-one dolphin encounter
KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCE
Dive into the spectacular world of the ocean for an unforgettable experience. Take a swim around the beautiful reef discovering marine life and get up close with hundreds of colourful fish.
Soak up the sun as you take a tropical journey floating through the beaches, cascading waterfalls and a rocky cavern. Take a stroll in Explorer’s Aviary which is home to beautiful birds that will glide down and nibble fruits off your hands. A day packed with beautiful experiences, you’ll be left asking for more.
- Your tickets are valid for the entire day
- For the Dolphin Encounter, children must be at least 6 years old to swim with dolphins. Children ages 6-12 must be accompanied by a paying adult who also is participating in the dolphin swim experience. All minors under the age of 18 will require a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian prior to the dolphin interaction.
Your booking confirmation will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the venue.