Volcano Teide, Los Gigantes, Masca & Garachico: Small Group Tour
Revel in an exciting tour that takes you through the entire range of terrain offered by Spain’s breathtaking Tenerife Island!
- Enjoy a tour of Tenerife Island, from the highest peak of Spain to the beach next to Los Gigantes
- An expert guide will be your source of information throughout the tour
- Take in spectacular sights at the incredible geological wonder that is Los Gigantes
- Catch panoramic views of the surroundings from the top of Mt Teide
- Discover the town of Garachio and learn its incredible history
- Round-trip transport from the meeting point to the attractions
- Bilingual/Spanish-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Mt Teide Cable Car ticket
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
Your tour will begin early in the morning. Be sure to reach the pick-up point at least 15 minutes before the schedule. First up, you will visit Mt Teide, the third highest volcano in the world, and also the most visited natural wonder in all of Europe. From 3700 meters above sea level, you can marvel at the neighboring Canary Islands, National Park, and the Atlantic Ocean. You will have a chance to explore the area and will come across several volcanic wonders. Next up on the itinerary is the quaint town of Garachino. Following a volcanic eruption of Trevejo volcano in 1706, the town was rebuilt after being completely destroyed. Explore the town’s numerous cobbled streets and admire its intriguing architecture in the free time.
You will then make your way to Masca valley. The Masca Valley is characterized by several ravines and cliffs, which your bus will drive through. Legend has it that the valley served as the perfect hiding spot for pirates. Take some memorable photographs at this unique destination before you make your way to the final stop, the Giants.
Los Gigantes is a massive 600-meter wall that emerges out of the ocean and promises to leave an unforgettable impression when you first set your eyes on it. The mere sight of this massive structure is bound to take your breath away. You will have ample opportunity to enjoy the beautiful views. In the right season, you can even catch a beautiful sunset. Finally, it is time to return to the southern part of the island after a day filled with some incredible sights and wonders.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from
- Bilingual-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
Dates and Timings
From 1 Nov 2020 to 31 May 2021
- Sat at 8:00 AM
From 1 Jun 2021 to 31 Sep 2021
- Wed and Sat at 8:00 AM
From 1 Oct 2021 to 31 Oct 2021
- Sat at 8:00 AM
Infants aged 2 and under can enter for free. Children aged 3 - 11 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at Plaza Pedro García Cabrera
- The guide will be waiting with a sign saying 'Amigo Tours'
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Plaza Pedro García Cabrera
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Catch the Fred. Olsen Express to Los Cristianos ferry terminal
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout