Sydney Opera House Tickets: Beyond the Stage Tour with Brunch
Enjoy a guided behind-the-scenes tour of the Sydney Opera House with a delicious harborside brunch to complete the experience!
- A spirited guided tour of this world-renowned multi-venue performing arts center.
- Exclusive backstage access lets you stand in the exact spot where Bob Dylan, Prince and Lizzo stood in.
- A small tour group with an expert tour guide at its head guarantees an intimate experience.
- Walk in and out of venues, theaters, and enjoy unseen vantage points.
- Post-tour, enjoy a harborside brunch with beverages, sitting under the Sails of the Opera House.
- Admission into Sydney Opera House
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- 1-hr guided tour
- Brunch box
- Choice of 1 hot & 1 cold beverage at Opera Kitchen
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Uncover what happens before the curtain call at the Sydney Opera House, the world-renowned multi-venue performing arts centre. Step behind closed doors into private areas generally reserved for performers along with an exclusive small-group tour, headed by an expert tour guide. Venture out to unseen vantage points, through venues and theaters, and hear fascinating backstage secrets. Stand in spots where performers like Bob Dylan, Prince, Lizzo, and the Flaming Lips have stood in! Post-tour, a lip-smacking harborside brunch with a refreshing drink awaits you at the Opera Kitchen restaurant. Delight in pastries, fresh fruit bowls, bacon and eggs, and cold and hot beverages, ending your tour on a high note!
know before you go
COVID Safety Measures
- Visitors aged 16+ entering the building or attending the Opera House’s bars and restaurants are required to show they are fully vaccinated unless lawfully exempt.
- From 15 December 2021, all visitors aged 16+ entering the building have to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless medically exempt) until at least 31 January 2022.
- Under 16s not fully vaccinated must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult. Check-in processes will be in place for verifying proof of vaccination.
- QR code check-in: All guests must continue to check-in using the Service NSW QR code.
- Anyone aged 12+ is required to wear a mask at all times, including during the performance, unless medically exempt.
- It is highly recommended that children aged 11 and younger wear a mask at all times.
- This tour is applicable for guests aged 10yrs and above only.
- Guests must fill out a travel information form.
- Sandals/flip flops are not to be worn inside.
- Luggage and large bags are not allowed inside.
- This tour involves climbing 300 stairs (low impact). Wear comfortable footwear
- This tour is not suitable for guests with mobility impairments.
Choice of 1 Hot Beverage
Choice of 1 Cold Beverage
- Non-alcoholic: 3 Citrus Kombucha / Virgin Mojito / Berry Fusion
- Alcoholic: Glass of Prosecco
- 2 x mini pastries (1 danish & 1 pastry)
- 1 x fresh fruit bowl
- 1 x yogurt & honey
Choice of 1
- Bacon Piadina: Bacon, egg, cheese & chilli jam
- Vegetable Piadina: Roast mushroom, egg, spinach, pesto
Fri, Sat & Sun at 9:30am (report at 9:15am)
- 29 Nov
- 25, 26 & 31 Dec
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- Meet your tour guide at the stage door under the Monumental Steps .
- Address: Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia. Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest train station is Circular Quay, a 2-min walk to the opera house.
- Trains T1, T2, T3, T4 & T8 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.