90-Minute Tall Ship Afternoon Cruise on Sydney Harbour
Feel like a pirate as you sail away on a tall ship adventure. Explore Sydney Harbour’s wonders and get hands-on with the sails.
- Set sail on a historic 1850s-style wooden tall ship through Sydney Harbour.
- Help hoist the sails, take the helm, or simply relax and enjoy the stunning harbour views.
- Learn about the ship's history from the experienced crew and spot local marine life like dolphins and penguins.
- Take in stunning views of iconic landmarks like the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
- Fun Fact: The ship is one of the only authentic timber tall ships in Sydney and has been featured in several films and TV shows.
- 90-min afternoon cruise on Sydney Harbour
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Experience the Golden Age of Sailing in Sydney
Step aboard the beautifully restored Southern Swan for a unique and unforgettable experience on Sydney Harbour. As the ship sets sail, take in breathtaking views of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and glistening waters of the harbour. The friendly crew will provide an interactive experience, allowing you to try your hand at steering the ship, hoisting the sails, or climbing the rigging for a bird's eye view of the harbour.
Tales of Sydney's Rich Maritime History
Learn about the rich maritime history of Sydney as you sail past historic landmarks, while the crew regale you with tales of the Southern Swan's own history and stories of sailors who braved the waters in years gone by. The ship's mast, made from a single piece of Douglas Fir that measures 27 meters in length, is just one of the fascinating quirks you'll discover. The ship has also been used as a training vessel for sailors and featured in movies and TV shows such as Pirates of the Caribbean and Water Rats.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is conducted in all weather except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Sydney Tall Ships.
- Address: 75 George St, The Rocks, NSW 2000.
- The closest Ferry station is Circular Quay Wharf 6. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Board Ferry CCLC, CCWB,CCWM to get you there.
- The closest bus stop is Argyle Pl at Lower Fort St. It is a quick 9-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Board bus 311 to get you there.