OZ Jet Boating Sydney
Experience the phenomenal speed of the red shark boats as they cruise along the Syndey Harbor: a real treat for thrill-seekers and not, alike!
- This 30-min ride satiates your sightseeing needs, with a dash of adventure
- Experience the magnificent scenery of Sydney from a unique vantage point: its waters
- Board comfortable vessels, equipped with state-of-the-art safety equipment
- Enjoy 270-degree spins and fishtailing past the shimmering harbor foreshore
- Don weatherproof clothing before you set off, guaranteeing your adrenaline-fueled ride
- Notice the Sydney Opera House, the Harbour Bridge, Fort Denison, Rose Bay, and more
- 30-min Oz Jet Boating ride
- Weatherproof clothing
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
This acclaimed speedboat experience of the Red Shark Jetboat Cruise is one for the books! Departing hourly from Circular Quay's East Pontoon, you’re guaranteed an almost instant rush of adrenaline. Board the vessels, fitted with state-of-the-art safety equipment. As the red shark boats blast across the Sydney Harbor, make sure to hold on tight and embrace the thrills on this 30-minute ride.
Fish-tail past the stunning harbor foreshore and enjoy 270-degree spins that will take your breath away. Weatherproof clothing is provided to each guest, ensuring passenger comfort is of the essence. Between all the excitement, make sure you note Sydney’s many attractions, like the Sydney Opera House, the iconic Harbour Bridge, Fort Denison, Rose Bay, Goat Island, the affluent Quarter, Taronga Zoo, and many more!
know before you go
know before you go
- Children of height 120 cm or less are not allowed to participate
- All passengers will sign a "risk-bearing table" before boarding
- Valuables and cameras are not allowed to be brought on board
- Fasten your seat belt while on the cruise and do not stand up
- This experience is not suitable for guests with back, neck, shoulder, or heart problems. Pregnant women are also not allowed to ride the jet boat
Winter: Every hour from 11:00 AM- 6:00 PM
Summer: Every hour from 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
Ages 16yrs and below enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID to avail)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Your boarding point is at Circular Quay Oriental Pontoon
- This is between the ferry terminal and the Sydney Opera House
- The closest bus stop is Circular Quay Stand E, a 5-minute walk to the boarding point
- Buses 333, 399, 555, 890, L94 & X94 will get you here
The closest ferry station is Circular Quay, a 5-minute walk to the boarding point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout