Tandem Skydive Airlie Beach - 15,000 ft
Embrace the sensational coastal views of the Great Barrier Reef, Whitsunday Islands, and North Queensland on this must-try tandem skydiving experience!
- Head out to the Airlie Beach drop zone, located in the heart of Whitsunday Islands.
- You are offered great sightseeing opportunities, paired up with an adrenaline-laced adventure.
- First-time skydiver or not, a great team of qualified trainers will help you every step of the way.
- Take to the skies and plunge from 15,000 ft high and freefall at 200 km/hr.
- After a minute-long freefall, float under canopy for 5-7 minutes.
- Enjoy sights of Tropical North Queensland, the Great Barrier Reef, Whitsunday Islands, and more.
- 15,000 ft. tandem skydive with a tandem jump master
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions
- Safety equipment
- APF membership levy
- Photo and video (optional)
strict cancellation policy
- This ticket cannot be canceled. Changes in the date/time of your skydive are permitted up to 24 hours before the confirmed jump date.
- Changes within 24 hours of the jump date will be subject to a rebooking fee of $50
Marvel at the world-famous Whitsunday Islands from 15,000 feet above ground level with this remarkable tandem skydiving ticket. As you freefall at over 200 kilometers/hour for 60 straight seconds, feel the adrenaline coarse through your veins. Float under canopy for 5-7 minutes afterward, allowing you to truly drink in the views of Tropical North Queensland, the Islands, and Airlie Beach from an incredible vantage point. With the best Skydiving Australian crew, all your doubts and questions about skydiving will flee. All you have to do is step outside of your comfort zone and be up for the challenge. It’s time to see the Whitsundays from a new perspective!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Tandem Skydive
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos and Video
- Daily: 6am - 11am
- The minimum age requirement is 16. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. There is no maximum age limit, however, reasonable fitness is required.
- Strictly, do not consume drugs or alcohol 8 hours prior to your skydive. Do not scuba dive 24 hours prior to your jump and get a good night’s rest.
- The maximum weight for a tandem jumper is 110kg and is subject to assessment and approval from the Safety Officer. A surcharge of AUD50 will apply for participants weighing over 95kg, and AUD75 for those weighing more than 105kg
- All jumpers will be registered online at the Australian Parachute Federation prior to their skydive.
- Skydiving is a weather-dependent activity so please arrive with no time constraints. If the weather is unfavorable, your jump will be rescheduled to a date that best suits you.
- Wear loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes such as running shoes or sneakers.
- Hiking boots and high heels are not allowed for this activity.
- Due to Covid 19, shared clothing can’t be offered so please bring your own fleece jumper/long pants for the cold, if needed.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at Skydive Airlie Beach
- Address: Skydive Australia Building, 1 Air Whitsunday Rd, Flametree QLD 4802, Australia
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout