Perth City Tandem Skydive Tickets: 14,000ft
- Enjoy a tandem skydiving adventure with the closest dropzone in Perth
- Beat your fears and push your limits as you jump out of a plane 14,000 feet high
- Freefall for a straight minute and embrace the instant adrenaline rush
- Float under canopy for a 5-7 min interval and drink in the wondrous views
- Gaze out at Perth CBD, Rottnest Island, Swan River, and more
- If this is your first time skydiving, fret not, for the friendly crew has got your back
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive with a tandem jump master
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions
- Safety equipment
- APF membership levy
- Photo and video (optional)
strict cancellation policy
- This ticket cannot be canceled. Changes in the date/time of your skydive are permitted up to 24 hours before the confirmed jump date.
- Changes within 24 hours of the jump date will be subject to a rebooking fee of $50
It's time to unleash your inner daredevil: conquer your fear of heights and push your boundaries by jumping off a moving plane 14,000 feet above the ground! Skydiving from Perth City (Perth's only city skydive) promises unbeatable 360-degree views of Perth's cityscape and its surrounding beaches. Freefall for 60 seconds straight over the coastline of Western Australia, followed by a 5-7 min interval of floating under canopy- all the while, drink in views of Perth CBD, Rottnest Island, Swan River, and more!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Tandem Skydive
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos and Video
- The minimum age requirement is 16. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. There is no maximum age limit, however, reasonable fitness is required.
- Strictly, do not consume drugs or alcohol 8 hours prior to your skydive. Do not scuba dive 24 hours prior to your jump and get a good night’s rest.
- The maximum weight for a tandem jumper is 110kg and is subject to assessment and approval from the Safety Officer. A surcharge of AUD50 will apply for participants weighing over 95kg, and AUD75 for those weighing more than 105kg
- All jumpers will be registered online at the Australian Parachute Federation prior to their skydive.
- Skydiving is a weather-dependent activity so please arrive with no time constraints. If the weather is unfavorable, your jump will be rescheduled to a date that best suits you.
- Wear loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes such as running shoes or sneakers.
- Hiking boots and high heels are not allowed for this activity.
- Due to Covid 19, shared clothing can’t be offered so please bring your own fleece jumper/long pants for the cold, if needed.
- Sat & Sun: 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays
- Assemble at the Perth City Pop Up Centre
- This pop up skydiving centre is located in the heart of Perth CBD at Langley Park
- You'll be picked up from here and taken to the airport for your skydiving experience
- Addres: Perth City, Skydive Perth, Langley Park, East Perth, Western Australia 6004
- The closest bus stop is Adelaide Tce After Bennett St, a 2-min walk to the park
- Buses 24, 33, 32, 36, 38, 39, 40, and more will get you here
- Train lines that will take you to Perth city - Fremantle, Mandurah, Clarkson, Armadale, and Midland
- Exit at either Perth Station or Elizabeth Quay Station and then head along Riverside Drive. The drop zone is a 5-10 minute walk
- Jump off the ferry at Elizabeth Quay jetty and head right down Riverside Drive. Langley Park is just a short 15-minute walk from the jetty
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout