Chicago River Architecture Cruise from Michigan Avenue
Explore Chicago's rich history through its iconic landmarks on this 60-75 minute architecture cruise!
- Set sail on a river tour that takes you on a historical exploration of Chicago's world-renowned architectural landmarks.
- Cruise along the Chicago River, and spot buildings like Tribune Tower, Trump Tower, and Willis (Sears) Tower.
- Discover the city's history in architectural development and innovation.
- Board the boat from Michigan Avenue (English and Spanish-guided tours are available).
- Cruise ticket with departure from Michigan Avenue
- Live commentary in English or Spanish
- Food and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Discover how Chicago rose from the ashes of the Great Chicago Fire and came to be the leader in mainstream American architecture on this tour! The 60-75 minute cruise includes a rundown of the city's dramatic history and inside stories. All this, while taking you past the most important buildings in the city - something that is hard to accomplish on foot. Catch sight of the skyline from the Chicago River, and listen to the live commentary on board. You will have plenty of photo opportunities when you see the Willis (Sears) Tower, the Old Post Office, Wrigley Building, 360 Chicago Observation Deck, and more. The best part is that from May 29 to September 6 (i.e. from Memorial Day to Labor Day), each ticket includes a one-way water taxi ticket.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English Tour
- Spanish Tour
Infants aged 0-2yrs can go for free. Children aged 3-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Redeem your ticket at Shoreline Sightseeing at Polk Bros Park.
- Address: 108 N Streeter Dr, Chicago, IL 60611
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.