1.5-Hour Fish & Chips Lunch Cruise on the Pirate Ship Mandurah
Sail away along the wonderful waterways of Mandurah aboard a pirate ship. Munch on some fish and chips and enjoy some good, old-fashioned pirate humor on the 1.5-hour cruise!
- Catch panoramic views of Mandurah’s beautiful waterways.
- Feast on a delicious, filling lunch onboard the pirate ship.
- Participate in some pirate-themed fun with a few activities, stories, and costumes.
- Spot beautiful Mandurah wildlife such as cormorants, swans, pelicans, and the famous bottlenose dolphins.
- 1.5-hour cruise
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Ahoy, mateys! Explore the beautiful Mandurah waterways on this exciting pirate ship experience. Starting from the eastern foreshore jetty, you will board a pirate-themed ship before it makes its way to the Mandurah Marina.
Onboard the ship, don a pirate hat, and get into the pirate spirit! Dig into servings of battered fish and chips, while children snack on chicken nuggets and chips. The ship will take you on a full loop of the canals and waterways, so you can catch sight of some beautiful luxury waterfront homes. Keep a watch out for swans, cormorants, pelicans, as well as the renowned bottlenose dolphins!
Finally, make your way back into the estuary and pass under the traffic bridge. The experience will come to an end after about 1.5 hours.
know before you go
Daily at 3:40pm onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your boarding point is at 26 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah WA 6210, Australia.
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
The nearest bus stop is 'Sutton St Before Tuckey St,' which is a 10-minute walk from the boarding point. Catch bus #588 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.