La Marina Lunch Cruise
Enjoy delectable French cuisine on a luxurious boat that takes you into the heart of Paris. View some of the city’s most iconic landmarks along the river as you sip on a glass of wine.
- Enjoy a leisurely cruise along the beautiful River Seine.
- Experience authentic French cuisine.
- You can choose to order from a vegetarian menu or get special dishes for your child from the children’s menu.
- La Marina Cruise
- Choice of 3 starters, 4 main courses, 3 desserts, and cheese
- Champagne and coffee (optional)
- Seating by the window for a panoramic view (optional)
- Hotel Transfers
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
why you shouldn’t miss this
Flowing through the heart of Paris, the river Seine inspired French philosophers, painters, and novelists alike. Like most great cities, the river that flowed through it was a major contributor to its development. To this day, it continues to be one of the primary sources of water for Paris and also serves as the important commercial spine of the city. There are 32 magnificent bridges over the river, each seeming more splendid than the other. The iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Louvre can be seen from the river. You will see many other places in the city, which have been immortalized by various books and movies, like the Grand Palais and the Conciergerie.
For a dazzling city with far too much to see in a day, the Lunch Cruise at La Marina does a good job of showing you many of the city’s legendary monuments and places from a whole new perspective in a relatively short period of time. You can enjoy a full-course meal as you glide below beautiful bridges and fabulous monuments. There are few experiences more gratifying than treating yourself to delicious French cuisine on a gorgeous boat as you drift past the Notre Dame Cathedral!
know before you go
This tour is available on all days of the week between 12.30pm and 2pm.
Starters at choice:
Block of duck foie gras, mango-pineapple compote, crisp raspberry chips
Assortment of starters:
Mozarella and basil cream, parmesan crisps, small fresh tomatoes
Duck foie gras with salt crystals, mango-pineapple compote
Verrine of quinoa, yuzu flavoured butterfly shrimp
Crusty bread with black tapenade, fillet of red mullet, vegetable sprouts.
Main course at choice:
Poultry leg, baby roast potatoes, mini new vegetables
Steamed hake steak, artichoke cream and slow-cooked yellow carrots
Rump steak, pan-fried mixed vegetables, potato rosette (+7€)
Desserts at choice:
Chocolate-flavoured crisp pralin feuilleté, raspberry coulis
Assortment of desserts:
Banana-salted butter caramel tart
Vanilla custard and candied apricot
Dark chocolate macaroon, crisp mikado
Variety of strawberries, whipped cream and mini marshmallows.
½ bottle of wine at choice: Touraine AOC Sauvignon Luc Poulain (blanc) or Touraine AOC
Domaine des Echardières (rosé) or Bordeaux AOC les Mercadières (rouge)
½ bottle of mineral water
Tomato gaspacho with basil and pine kernels, tender shoots in balsamic vinegar
Baby roast potatoes, pan-fried mixed vegetables, artichoke cream
Seasonal tutti frutti, pear purée, dark chocolate biscuit
Menu choice of main course
Chocolate mud cake
Orange juice; Coca-Cola or water
(Example of menu, subject to modification)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your boarding point is at Paris Seine la Marina, Port de Solférino (at the foot of the Orsay Museum)
- Address: 1 rue de la Légion d'Honneur 75007 Paris (at the foot of the stairs leading to the Seine).
- The nearest train station is Musée d'Orsay.
- Line C will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.