Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Lunch Cruise with Wine & Live Music
See the major sights of Paris whilst gorging on a delectable seasonal three-course lunch with wine during this two-hour cruise along the river Seine, passing iconic Parisian landmarks.
- Tour admission
- 3-course lunch with wine
- Local taxes
- Pick-up and drop-off
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
- Eiffel Tower
- Les Invalides
- The Parliament
- Musée d’Orsay
- Institut de France
- City Hall
- Grand Palais
Hop onto the stunning Bateaux Parisiens boat and embark on a majestic discovery of Paris. The glass ceiling boat offers you panoramic views of the best monuments including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, and much more.
Dig into a scrumptious 3-course meal prepared specially by the chef onboard using the best seasonal produce. Enjoy the sights with a lip-smacking meal.
- Creamy leek and potato soup, smoked haddock and peppered whipped cream
- Button and cep mushroom ravioles served with a reduced butternut squash bouillon
- Chicken, prune and chestnut pâté in a crust | Confit pear marmalade with star anise
- Marinated prawns, sweet onion panna cotta and mango chutney
- Pan-fried salmon, Beluga lentils in warm vinaigrette and a lobster emulsion
- Soy sauce glazed pork belly with potato gratin
- Roast farmhouse chicken | Tender Brussels sprouts | Chinese artichokes | Butternut squash
- Tender veal in gremolata sauce | Confit vegetables in an osso buco jus and parsnip mousseline
- Cheese matured by our Maître Fromager
- Etoile menu: instead of dessert or for a €5 supplement
- Almond cake served with pear sorbet, roast pear and an exotic fruit coulis
- Pot of hazelnut cream, lemon whipped cream and cocoa-sprinkled crumble
- Chocolate truffle
- Meringue with whipped cream and chocolate sauce
- Fine cream of butternut squash with roasted cep mushrooms
- Haute Provence einkorn, vegetable caponata and a vinegar bouillon
Drinks and Wines
- Service Étoile: White wine kir, Pays d’Oc Chardonnay Viognier PGI, PDO Minervois Terroir
- Service Privilège: Blanc de blancs kir - Chardonnay Viognier - PDO Médoc Château la Hourcade
- Service Premier: Glass of Champagne - Chardonnay Viognier - PDO Médoc Château la Hourcade
- Mineral water | Coffee
- Petits fours (Privilege Service and Premier Service)
One bottle (75 cl) serves 4 people.
know before you go
know before you go
- 23 Jan 2022 to 4 Feb 2022 - Fri to Sun at 12:45pm.
- 5 Feb 2022 to 7 Mar 2022 - Daily at 12:45pm.
- 8 Mar 2022 until further notice - Wed to Sun at 12:45pm.
Children aged 11 and under enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Boarding point is - Port de la Bourdonnais (75007 Paris, France).
- This boarding point is easily accessible from the Pont d'Iéna.
- Nearest station is Pont de l'Alma, a 3-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Board RER or RER-C to get here.
- Closest bus stops are Monttessuy and Tour Eiffel, both 2-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Board bus 42 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.