Bateaux Parisiens: Dinner Cruise with Optional Champagne Tickets
Hop aboard a stunning Bateaux Parisiens glass-canopy boat and embark on an enchanting dinner cruise. Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal as you discover Paris from the water.
- Enjoy a magical 2.5 hour-long cruise on the Seine River.
- Take in gorgeous views of Paris and its iconic landmarks as you dine on a magnificent 3-course meal.
- With the option to select a window seat, snag the best spots on the boat.
- Sip on a glass of wine, as you admire one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards.
- 2.5 hour Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise
- 3-course dinner (drinks included)
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Aboard a beautiful glass canopy boat, embark on a once in a lifetime Parisian experience. This magical nighttime cruise offers stunning views of the city's best monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, The Parliament, Musée d’Orsay, Institut de France, Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre, Grand Palais and more.
Dig into a scrumptious 3-course French meal prepared specially by the chef onboard using the best seasonal produce. Enjoy the sights and your meal as you glide through the City of Lights.
Upon checkout, upgrade your ticket to a window seat for unparalleled views of the city. Tables in the middle section of the boat still offer a great experience; however, to fully enjoy the boat's beautiful glass canopy, snag a seat right next to the action!
Spring/Summer 2022 Menu Cards
know before you go
- For the safety of all, the presence of security agents has been reinforced. A systematic check of bags has been put in place and the opening of jackets and coats is required at the entrance.
- Luggage other than small backpacks, handbags and computer bags will no longer be accepted inside our establishments, including in the cloakroom.
- Objects, boxes or other containers left unattended as well as suspicious behavior must be reported to Bateaux Parisiens crews.
- In addition, toilets are only available on board ships. No sanitary facilities are accessible on the pontoons.
- 23 Jan 2022 to 4 Feb 2022 - Thu to Sat at 8:30pm.
- 5 Feb 2022 to 7 Mar 2022 - Daily at 8:30pm.
- 8 Mar 2022 until further notice - Wed to Sun at 8:30pm.
- The cruise will return at 11pm.
You will receive your cruise ticket voucher via email. No need to print. On the day of your experience, head directly to the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Display your voucher on your mobile device to board the boat. Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification. Find more information on the boarding point here.
To board your cruise, meet at the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The address is: Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris.
The closest metro stations are Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 3-5 minute walk of the port. If traveling by car, Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.