Bateaux Mouches Late Evening Seine River Dinner Cruise With Live Music
Cruise serenely past the wonderful streets and dazzling masterpieces of French architecture on both sides of the Seine.
- Sail along the Seine and watch Paris come to life when it's lit up at night.
- Explore classic Paris landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral and the Musée d'Orsay.
- Enjoy a delicious French meal for dinner along with the sweet, sentimental tone of the live music onboard.
- Go for Valentine's Day prestige menu to celebrate your love against the shimmering backdrop of Paris.
- Take your pick between the 6pm service to admire the Paris sunset or the 9pm service to soak in the beauty of a Parisian night.
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund
Discover Some of the Most Famous Sights in Paris
You will be able to see a number of iconic landmarks of Paris from one of the most unique vantage points, from the River Seine. The cruise will begin at the Bateaux-Mouches pier. It is situated close to Pont de l’Alma. The boat will leave the pier and begin to sail up-stream towards the Notre Dame de Paris. The Louvre Museum, the Conciergerie and the Town Hall will be some of the famous sights that you will be able to see at this point.
Get Close-Up Views of Iconic Landmarks
The boat will go all the way to to the Arab World Institute at which point it will take a turn. You will pass through the Paris Mint or the Monnaie, and glide down a narrow arm of the Seine River between the Left Bank and the Ile de la Cité. This will give you a spectacular close-up view of the Cathedral of Notre Dame. The boat will continue to sail beside the Musée d’Orsay as well as the National Assembly, and towards the Eiffel Tower.
Enjoy a Romantic Dinner
You are sure to have one of the most fascinating experiences with lovely live music and an extensive menu to pick from. A varied selection of delicious French delicacies will introduce you to the taste of Paris. Choose between the Prestige Menu and the Excellence Menu according to your taste. For children, there is a special Infants Menu onboard.
Valentine's Day Prestige Menu
Make this February 14 the most memorable Valentine's Day as you celebrate your love onboard a lively cruise, with the City of Light serving as the most gorgeous backdrop. Choose between the 6pm or 9pm service menu that best suits your inclination.
know before you go
- Every evening
- Boarding is at the Pont de l'Alma - Paris, district 8, from 7:30pm to 8:15pm
- Departure at 8:30pm
- Return to the pier at 10:45pm
Valentine's Day Prestige Menu - 6pm Service
- Only on Feb 14
- Boarding is at the Pont de l’Alma, Port de la conférence - Paris 8th, at 5:30pm
- Departure at 5:50pm.
- Return to the pier at 7:15pm
Valentine's Day Prestige Menu - 9pm Service
- Only on Feb 14
- Boarding is at the Pont de l’Alma, Paris 8th, at 8:30pm
- Departure at 9pm.
- Return to the pier at 11:15pm
- At night, an elegant dress code is required. Passengers in sportswear, flip-flops, shorts, baseball caps will not be allowed on board. The administration reserves the right to deny access out of respect for other guests.
- At lunchtime, smart-casual clothing is appreciated
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at - Pont de l’Alma, Paris 8th
- On the day of your experience, head directly to the Bateaux Mouches pier and display your voucher on your mobile device to board the boat
- These Train lines stop near Pont De L'Alma: L
- These Metro lines stop near Pont De L'Alma: 9
- These Bus lines stop near Pont De L'Alma: 42, 63, 72, 92
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during checkout