Royal Palace of Al Mudaina Skip the Line Tickets
Discover one of the official residences of the Spanish Royal Family, located on the serene island of Mallorca. With your fast track tickets, avoid long waiting times outside the monument and use your time to delve into the history of this iconic landmark!
- Skip past arduous queues and head into this famed monument without whiling your time away.
- Enjoy a visit to one of the top sights of the Island of Mallorca, the Royal Palace of La Almudaina.
- Soak up the history of the palace and the region as you walk through the numerous grand rooms of the palace.
- Admire this palace’s Levantine Gothic style and overall Arabic influence over a 40-minute self-guided tour.
- Fast track entry into the palace
- 40-minute tour of official rooms
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
A fortified palace located in the city of Palma, the capital of Mallorca, the Royal Palace of Almudaina was constructed at the beginning of the 14th century. Due to its location on an elevated position overlooking the Bay of Palma, the palace held great strategic importance over the years. Currently, it is one of the main attractions of the region.
‘Almudaina’ comes from the Arabic word ‘fortress’, and the Arabic influence can still be seen in parts of the monument. The Levantine Gothic style of architecture, however, dominates, with its eye-catching Gothic arches, with grand rooms that are furnished with tapestries and items of corresponding periods.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Info
- National Heritage may establish permanent or random temperature controls, which will be non-invasive and will not require contact with the visitor. In the event that a body temperature compatible with the symptoms of COVID 19 is observed in any visitor, access to the monument will not be allowed.
- Maximum capacity has been established to access each of the National Heritage monuments.
- Social distancing is to be maintained: keep a distance of 2 meters from other people.
- Some rooms may be excluded from the tour of the visit for your safety.
- The use of masks will be compulsory for visitors aged 6 and above, at all times of the visit, from the entrance to the site or monument until its departure.
- The luggage service will not be available. It will not be possible to access the monuments with objects larger than 30x20x20 cm.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside.
- Hydroalcoholic solution dispensers are located in the access areas and are easily accessible.
- Guided tours, audio guides, electronic group guidance devices, and brochures will not be available. As an alternative, visitors can download the apps of the different monuments.
- The use of elevators will be limited to strictly necessary cases.
- For groups of 15 or more people, earphones will be provided to ensure everyone can hear the guide.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing since there will be a significant amount of walking on the tour.
- Oct to Mar: 10am - 6pm
- April to Sep: 10am - 7pm
- Please note that the venue is closed on Mondays.
- Box office and admission to the Palace close one hour earlier.
- Closed on: 1 Jan, 6 Jan, 23 Jan, 1 May, 24 Dec, 25 Dec, 31 Dec
The self-guided tour of official rooms lasts about 40 min.
Infants aged 4 and under can go free. Children aged 5-16, students, and senior citizens aged 65 and above enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification.
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the attraction - Royal Palace of La Almudaina.
- Address: Carrer del Palau Reial, s/n, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stops are Catedral and Plaça de la Reina (Catedral).
- Both are 3 minutes away from the attraction.
- Buses #25, #102, #104, #107 and #111 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout