Wilsons Prom Whale Adventure Cruise with Lunch
Soak up the rugged coastline of Wilsons Prom from the waters and learn about the history of the surrounding areas.
- Cruise to the southernmost point of the Australian mainland.
- At this Australian marine national park, you'll be able to spot seals, dolphins, and migrating whales.
- Cruise in style, on the world's largest custom-built amphibious boats.
- Expert guides will shed light on the history and current strides of the national park.
- Explore The Glennie, Anderson Islets, and Anser Island as you cruise along.
- Gasp at the remarkable Skull Rock and its iconic granite monolith.
- Round-trip cruise rides
- Morning & afternoon tea
- Delicious lunch
- Stop at Refuge Cove to walk and swim
- Cruise around the Prom lighthouse
- Cruise up and under Skull Rock
- Visit Kanowna Island seal colony
- Regular sea bird and dolphin sightings
- Licenced bar onboard
- Hotel transfers
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 48 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Discover the rugged coastline of Wilsons Prom on this 2-hour cruise on a custom-built amphibious boat, designed for cruising waters in comfort and safety. Explore The Glennie, Anderson Islets, and Anser Island as you cruise along. Marvel at the prehistoric boulders of Mount Oberon, located behind Norman Beach's white quartz sands. The iconic South Point, the southernmost tip of mainland Australia will come into the picture as you cruise into the waters of the Bass Strait and Victoria's first marine national park. You'll soon be minutes away from the iconic granite monolith that is Skull Rock. Sculpted by waves and surrounded by glassy blue waters, Skull Rock has an eerie facade- you'll notice skull shapes reveal themselves the closer you get. Look out for aquatic wildlife, like seals, dolphins, and if you're lucky, migrating whales!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This experience requires good weather; in case of cancellation due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- It is advised to dress warmly.
- Service animals are permitted.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- A small menu is available during the trip, with an assortment of drinks and food.
- We ask you to be present at our pick-up point at least 15 minutes before departure.
- Infants aged 3 and below go free. Children aged 4-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is Port Welshpool Jetty.
- Address: 93 Lewis Street, Port Welshpool VIC.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.