Tweed River and Rainforest Lunch Cruise
- Don't miss out on the only rainforest cruise in all of the Gold Coast.
- This spectacular river cruise shows you scenic regions of the Tweed Valley and River.
- Enjoy views of sugar cane fields, sub-tropical rainforests, and mangrove trees.
- A vibrant bird-feeding experience with pelicans and birds of prey await you.
- Sip on locally sourced tea and coffee while relishing a delectable picnic lunch.
- Informative commentary on board fills you in on lesser-known facts about the Tweed region.
- Upgrade your ticket to add the local drink tasting package that includes the finest drinks from local breweries like Ink Gin, HUSK Rum, Brookie’s Gin, Stone & Wood Beer, Pickle Pig Cider, and Red Earth Beer.
- TEC River & Rainforest Cruise
- 3.5-hr return-trip cruise
- Tweed River Picnic Box & Licensed bar aboard
- On-board commentary
- Birds of prey and Pelican feeding
- Locally sourced Tea and Coffee from the Tweed Valley Morning tea
- Drinks from local breweries such as Ink Gin, HUSK Rum, Brookie’s Gin, Stone & Wood Beer, Pickle Pig Cider, and Red Earth Beer (optional)
- Hotel Transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Picture unobstructed and largely-undiscovered, picturesque regions on the southern doorstep of the Gold Coast: that's what the lush Tweed Valley has to offer. Views of sugar cane fields and sub-tropical rainforests will grace your vision on this 3.5-hr scenic river cruise. Drink in views of the diverse ecosystem, as you enjoy a bird-feeding experience with birds of prey and pelicans at Stotts Island Nature Reserve! Savor a scrumptious picnic lunch as you listen to informative commentary on board, and learn more about the attractive Tweed Valley and River!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Tweed River and Rainforest Lunch Cruise
- Add on: Local Drink Tasting Package
COVID Safety Information
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available.
- All areas that guests touch are frequently cleaned.
- The vessels are subject to change without prior notice.
- Enjoy locally-sourced tea and coffee from the Tweed Valley.
- A fully-stocked licensed bar is on board. Feel free to purchase.
From Mar 31 2021 onwards:
- Thu & Sat: 11:30 AM - 3 PM (NSW time).
Infants aged 2 and below go free. Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at: Tweed Marina.
- Address: 2 River Terrace, Tweed Heads NSW 2485, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Wharf St At River Tce, a 2-min walk to the boarding point.
- Buses 600 & 601 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.