St. Pauli Highlights Tour - Above 18 Only
Witness the wonders of Hamburg’s famous ‘sinful mile’ as you go on a guided tour of Reeperbahn and St.Pauli. Learn intriguing facts about the ‘Great Freedom’, the Dancing Towers, Hans-Albers-Platz, and many other astonishing sights along the way!
- Walk through one of Germany’s most reputed entertainment hubs - Reeperbahn in the St. Pauli district of Hamburg
- An expert local guide will give you insider information and unique insights into the entertainment district
- Visit notoriously popular red-light areas and famous sites on this walking tour while learning of various scandals
- Pass by the Dancing Towers, Große Freiheit (Great Freedom), and the legendary “Zur Ritze” pub
- Enjoy a complimentary mug of beer and a short drink while at the pub and learn how it got its name
- Find out the answers to your burning questions, like whether or not prostitution is illegal on the Reeperbahn
- The "Kiez" (or neighborhood) is colorful, wild, and weird, even today! Find out where dangers lurk on St. Pauli
- Continue partying in the Reeperbahn until the wee hours of the night: with exclusive discounts at pubs and clubs
- 2-hr walking tour of Reeperbahn & St. Pauli
- Expert English or German-speaking tour guide
- Visit pub "Zur Ritze"
- 1 beer & a short one
- Discounts on club & disco entry post-tour
- Hotel transfers
- Additional drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule.
Your tour of the ‘sinful mile’ begins with a walk past the houses and streets that sheltered pleasure houses and entertainment bars of all kinds. Look out for remnants of the various entertainment houses that served these sailors at Reeperbahn and St. Pauli. The lanes are a feast for the senses: soak up the district from all sides. Meanwhile, your guide will regale you with anecdotes, insider information, and the latest news and developments of the Reeperbahn. On the Kiez tour, you will learn, among other things, where the dangers lurk in St. Pauli, where the Hamburg mountain has disappeared, and what happens on the Reeperbahn at half-past midnight!
The Dancing Towers at the eastern end of Reeperbahn is amongst the primary attractions on this tour. You will also see the Music Club and St. Joseph Church on Große Freiheit (Great Freedom), the impressive Stage Operettenhaus, the (in)famous pub "Zur Ritze" and its box cellar. End your tour with a neighborhood-appropriate beer and a short drink on the house, to get you in the mood for the evening.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- All guests are required to bring their own facemasks. They will not be provided on this tour
- Social distancing is advised
Daily at 7:30 PM & 10 PM
This experience is for adults aged 18yrs and above
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your tour guide in front of the St. Pauli station
- This is the exit towards the Reeperbahn/Millerntorplatz, at the bus stop
- The closest subway station is St. Pauli, a 1-minute walk to the meeting point
- Subway service U3 will get you here
- The closest bus stop is U St.Pauli, which stops right in front of the meeting point
- Bus #36, 37, 112 will get you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout