Valldemossa and Soller Tour with Bus and Tram
Have an awesome day out exploring Mallorca’s varied natural, cultural, and historical landscapes as you discover Valldemossa, Soller, and Puerto Soller with a guide.
- Journey to some of the most enchanting parts in Mallorca on a full-day guided tour.
- Take a stroll in Valldemossa, see famous attractions, and enjoy coffee with local delicacies.
- Enjoy a delightful ride through the impressive mountain range of Serra de Tramuntana.
- Visit the old village of Soller and explore landmarks like the church and the main square.
- Take a tram ride to Port Soller and tour at your own pace with free time at your disposal.
- A professional English-speaking guide will provide insightful commentary along the way.
- Round trip transportation in air-conditioned coaches allows for a comfortable time.
- Full-day tour of Soller and Valldemossa
- English-speaking guide
- 25min Soller tram journey
- Round-trip transportation
- Travel insurance
- Entrance tickets
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket more than a week before the schedule.
- If you cancel 7-3 days before the schedule, 15% of the total amount will be deducted.
- For cancellations made 48-24 hours before the schedule, 50% of the total amount will be deducted.
- Cancellations made 24 hours before the schedule will not be refunded.
- No show: no restitution.
Begin your tour at Valldemossa, a scenic mountain hamlet in the Serra de Tramuntana, known for its historic monastery, for being the birthplace of Mallorca’s patron saint, and for putting up the great composer Frederic Chopin. Take a stroll through its cobblestoned pathways, relax, and enjoy coffee while devouring local delicacies like the 'coca de patatas' (small potato-based sponge cake). You’ll be here in the morning which means you’ll more or less have the charming town to yourself. Join your guide around the place and see popular sights before boarding the coach and making your way through the remote mountain range of Serra de Tramuntana, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the cultural landscape category. Pass by the tranquil towns of Llucalcari and Deia as you make way to Soller.
Arrive in Soller around 1:30 PM and explore the old village with its important landmarks like the main square, Can Prunera Museum, Soller's modernist-style bank, the church of Soller, and more. If you’re an art enthusiast then a look at the Picasso Ceramic Museum is most certainly recommended. You will spend around 90 minutes here, giving you ample time to choose from a wide range of cafes and restaurants for lunch. Taste typical Mallorcan dishes or grab a quick bite. Soller is known for its orange and lemon groves so you can also enjoy orange juice or ice cream during your time here.
Finally, around 3 PM, you will board the vintage tram from Soller and journey to Port Soller along the Mallorcan countryside. At Port Soller, you will have an hour to stroll around and explore to your heart’s content before the coach takes you back to where you started.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- A safe distance of one meter will always be maintained between clients.
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks, and won’t be allowed on board without one.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service for travelers and staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The tourist capacity will be limited in attractions and monuments according to local rules.
- It is not necessary to print your voucher. Simply display the same on your phone.
- This tour is designed for clients staying in the north of Mallorca, but there is an option for clients staying in the south as well. They can get on the bus at 10:15 AM from Mallorca Fashion Outlet shopping center located in Marratxí just outside the shop Hipermuebles.
- Lunch is not included but there will be free time in Soller during which you can grab something to eat. There are plenty of options to choose from.
- The tour involves a 15-minute slow walk from the bus to the center of the town in Soller. This is not suitable for people with walking difficulties (can be done with wheelchairs).
Dates and Timings
- Availability: Every Saturday
- The excursion starts at 9 AM and ends at 5:45 PM
- Duration: Full-day
Children aged 2 and under enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.