Raymonda - Tickets
Set to Alexander Glazunov’s spellbinding score, Raymonda is a compelling and delightfully fresh take on the original 1898 production!
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
why you should watch raymonda
Inspired by Florence Nightingale and the countless women who served on the Crimean front during the mid-19th-century, this version of Raymonda tells a deeply moving tale of courage and love. The story begins in 1853. A young British woman named Raymonda renounces her luxurious lifestyle to serve as a nurse in the Crimean War. In the midst of the war, Raymonda falls in love with and gets engaged to John, a soldier in the British army. Soon, however, she also finds herself attracted to John’s friend Abdur, the leader of the Ottoman Army. As the battlefield descends into further chaos, Raymonda must choose between the two men.
First performed at the Imperial Mariinsky Theatre in June 1898, Raymonda has risen to become a beloved classic in the world of ballet. It was originally choreographed by the legendary French pedagogue, dancer, and choreographer, Marius Petipa. This version of Raymonda is choreographed by London Critic’s Circle and Barclays Theatre Award-winning artistic director of the English National Ballet, Tamara Rojo. In terms of relevance in a modern context and fresh perspectives, the production marks an important point in the evolution of the original piece.
Lovers of Classical Ballet | Fans of Alexander Glazunov’s Compositions | Family Audiences | Lovers of Romantic Dramas
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
From 15th Dec, new entry procedures are in place at the London Coliseum. All customers will need to meet one of the conditions below depending on their age:
- Anyone aged 18 or over will be required to show either a valid NHS COVID Pass (or international equivalent) as proof of double vaccination or evidence of a negative lateral flow test within the last 24 hours to enter.
- Children aged 11-17 are strongly encouraged to take a Lateral Flow Test within 24 hours of attendance, and you may need to show the result of this test.
- Children under 11 do not require any additional checks at this time.
- You can order free rapid lateral flow tests from the government website or collect them from a local pharmacy.
- Please arrive as early as possible and no later than 15 minutes before the performance starts. Main doors and all bars will open 90 minutes before the performance. Auditorium doors open 60 minutes before.
- To avoid delays, please have your tickets ready on arrival; download or print your NHS COVID Pass in advance and arrive in good time to allow these extra checks to take place.
All customers must wear face-coverings at all times during their visit unless:
- They are under the age of 11
- When they are eating or drinking
- If medically exempt
If you are exempt, please let staff know on entry, and if you have one, please wear an exemption badge. We encourage all customers to be mindful and respectful of others as some people are less able to wear face coverings, and the reasons for this may not be visible to others.
If you arrive at the theatre and do not have a mask with you, our Front of House teams will be happy to provide you with one.
We have a zero-tolerance policy approach to abuse of any kind towards our staff. We ask that all audience members respect our team as they carry out these extra checks.
Duration: To Be Confirmed
Audience: To Be Confirmed
Opening Date: 13 Jan 2022
Closing Date: 23 Jan 2022
Theatre Name: The London Coliseum
Theatre Facilities: Wheelchair, Theater Bar, Cloakroom, Assistive Hearing System
Dress Code: Smart casual
Originally Choreographed By
Choreographed and Directed By
Keep in mind, the theater is air-conditioned throughout the year and can get a bit chilly. Bring along a light jacket if needed.
- You will get an e-mail confirmation with your Raymonda voucher
- Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID