Palma de Mallorca Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Boat Sightseeing Tour
With the sea lapping at its shore, seeing Palma de Mallorca by boat an essential part of your holiday. Combined with a hop-on, hop-off boat tour, of course!
- Enjoy a 24hr hop-on-hop-off bus tour with stunning views of Palma de Mallorca's top sights.
- Design your Palma de Mallorca travel itinerary according to your pace.
- Treat yourself to the complete Palma experience with a relaxing 1-hour boat tour.
- Boat tour (optional)
- 2 routes (optional)
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- 24 hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Entry to Castle Bellver
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
What better way to explore sunny Palma de Mallorca - Mallorca's greatest treasure - than by bus and boat? Teeming with historical sites, galleries, bohemian neighborhoods, and bars, the city has fresh delights you can explore every day. Make the most of your holiday here with this hop-on, hop-off ticket that lets you see the city from a whole other point of view!
A boat cruise is a wonderful way to see the city. After all, it has 300 days of sunshine a year. On the 1-hour cruise, float past Palma’s most popular attractions with scenic 360-degree views from the top deck - you won’t miss a thing. See Europe's oldest circular castle, the Bellver Castle, and admire the sheer opulence of the many superyachts docked in the port. As you sail around the bay, feast your eyes on spectacular views of the Gothic cathedral. Fun fact: the renowned Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí once worked on a renovation of the cathedral, but after a row with the contractor, he left the project.
Once you land on the shore, hop on the bus and continue exploring the city. Start off with La Seu, the grand cathedral that dominates the city from the water. Don't miss out on seeing Plaça d’Espanya, a grand square at the entrance to the old city. If you'd like, hop off at one of the stops along the Paseo Maritimo and go for a relaxing stroll by the water.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Without Boat Tour
- With Boat Tour
Bus Stops Closed on Mondays
- Hotel Valparaíso (stop 11)
- Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró (stop 12)
- Palacio Marivent (stop 12b)
- Es Baluard (stop 16)
- Operational season: May-Oct
- Tours depart every hour from 10:30 AM. until 4:30 PM (weather dependent)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Departs from Escalera Real
Audio Guide Languages
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Catalan
- For the ticket without the boat tour, children aged 8-16yrs, as well as seniors aged 65+yrs, enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Children aged 8-16yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing for the ticket that includes the boat tour.
- Remember to carry a valid photo ID in either case.
- Your voucher will be sent to you shortly.
- No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher to the driver to redeem it.
- You may choose to redeem your ticket at any of the redemption centers in the city.
This ticket is valid for 24h from the time of redemption.