Alcudia Catamaran Tour
Relax on the Anacoana Catamaran for a fun day out on the sea surrounded by breathtaking scenery!
- Set sail along the Bay of Alcudia, and drink in views of the mountains against the crystal-clear waters.
- Pass along Aucanada's lighthouse, its picturesque cliffs, and striking coves.
- The secluded beach of Es Coll Baix (inaccessible by foot) awaits: swim your way to the cove!
- Head to the cove of Cala d'Engossalba next, where we anchor for you to explore it further.
- A barbecue lunch will be served on the catamaran: delight in the local flavors and enjoy drinks.
- The catamaran lets you use snorkeling equipment and kayaks with no extra charge.
- Enjoy views of Aucanada's lighthouse one last time and drink in views of the stunning landscape.
- Anacaona sailing Catamaran
- Lunch with drinks
- Snorkeling & kayaking equipment
- Travel insurance
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 7 days before the schedule.
- If you cancel between 7-3 days before the schedule, 15% of the ticket amount will be deducted for administrative costs.
- Get a 50% refund on canceling between 48- 24 hours before the schedule.
- Cancellation made less than 24 hours prior to departure date cannot be refunded.
- No show: no restitution.
Board the Anacaona Catamaran and set sail along the Bay of Alcudia- a striking combination of turquoise waters and towering mountains. Pass along the lighthouse of Aucanada, along with its picturesque cliffs and coves. Head to the secluded beach of Es Coll Baix: difficult to reach on foot, so you'll have to swim there. Another cove you'll visit is the Cala d'Engossalba, where we anchor: feel free to explore further on your own.
Delight in a delicious barbecue lunch served on board the catamaran! Make use of the snorkeling equipment and kayaks onboard (no extra charge) and explore the waters of Alcudia! If you wish to kick back and relax on the catamaran, feel free to do so on its relaxing nets and benches. Your last stop is beside the stunning lighthouse of Aucanada: cool off in the water and take pictures of the stunning landscape before heading back to Port Alcudia.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- You may take your own drinks but there is also a bar on the catamaran.
- We recommend that clients take a camera (waterproof if possible) as there will be many beautiful views and fun memories to capture.
- This tour is suitable for all ages.
Chicken, salad, pasta and fruit
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is at Port of Alcudia Embarcation Point.
- Address: Passeig Marítim, 07400 Alcúdia, Illes Balears, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is Port d'Alcúdia, a 10-min walk to the boarding point.
- Buses 302, 322 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.