Private Los Cabos snorkeling tour to Chileno bay and Santa Maria cove
Escape your mundane routine and indulge in some underwater and beach time in Los Cabo. With a professional guide, snorkel under the calming waters of Chileno Bay and Santa Maria.
- Discover the beauty of Santa Maria and Chileno Bay on this Private Snorkeling Tour.
- With a professional guide, see a variety of colors and creatures as you explore beneath the ocean surface.
- Snorkel to observe native species including turtles, corals, and rays in their natural environment.
- Admire the scenic, coastal views near Cabo San Lucas.
- Private guide
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop off
- Bottled water & granola bars
- Snorkel gear
- Wetsuit (size to be provided in advance)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- Meal inclusions
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Explore the world present underneath the surface with a knowledgeable guide by your side. On this private tour, snorkel around the beautiful bays of Cabo. Visit all the must-see sights as your local guide will take you to the best, well-kept secret spots of the two favorite bays, Chileno and Santa Maria.
Make the most of this unique adventure as you swim around Cabo’s two safest bays. The depth present in these waters is ideal for snorkel lovers and first-timers. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity allows you to see the sub-tropical fish and marine life in their natural, Pacific Ocean habitat, among stunning coral and rock formations. On this tour, you will swim in the calming waters of Santa Maria Cove and Chileno Bay. Don’t let a snorkeling day in Los Cabos be missed as this perfect getaway allows you to indulge in beach time after you put on your fins!
know before you go
know before you go
- The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
- This tour is suitable for all levels of experience.
- Morning tours are recommended as they’re less windy and crowded.
- Outside food and drinks are permitted on this tour.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and sandals and to carry a towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, and swimwear.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant travelers, travelers with back problems, and travelers with serious medical conditions.
- This tour is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Playa Chileno (Chileno Bay)
- Carretera transpeninsular Los Cabo (Cabo)
- Playa Santa Maria (Santa Maria)
- Daily: 7:30am to 1pm
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you choose to reach the meeting point yourself then arrive at meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Plaza Gali parking lot, located right in front of the Sandos Finisterra hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an Oxxo (convenient store).
- Address: Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 871, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.