Gold Coast Tickets: Spirits of the Red Sand Evening Theatre Show + Dinner
Experience centuries-worth of the ancient culture of the Aborigines through riveting storytelling, along with a delicious chargrilled dinner.
- Get closely acquainted with the creation myths of the Aboriginal Dreamtime.
- Enjoy a powerful performance with interactive scenes.
- Forge a connection with the locals through song and dance.
- Indulge in an Australian-style 3-course buffet dinner, including dessert.
- Live theater show
- 3-course chargrilled buffet dinner, including dessert, tea, coffee, and water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hot chocolate
- Drinks other than specified
- Gift gallery purchases
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Travel back in time to 1800s Queensland, where British and Aboriginal cultures collide in the gardens of Beenleigh Historical Village at Spirits of the Red Sand. The critically acclaimed evening experience is a riveting live theatre performance and three-course dinner that will immerse you in the unforgettable story of three Aboriginal brothers and their families. With a cast including direct descendants of the story, you will bear witness to an authentic Aboriginal storytelling work that passes down important truths through traditional song, dance, culture, and community. Stage sets such as a church and an outside jail add to the impact of the story.
On arrival, take the opportunity to mingle with your hosts, other guests, and purchase drinks from the bar before the show commences. After the show, you can mingle with the cast members as you indulge in a flavourful smoked feast.
know before you go
- Suitable for: wheelchair users and stroller users.
- This activity operates in all weather conditions.
Sat and Sun - 12am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Spirits of the Red Sand.
- Address: Beenleigh Historical Village, 205 Main St, Beenleigh QLD 4207, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Martens St near Main St, a 4-minute walk from the redemption point.
- Board buses 728 and 729 to get you there.
Take Exit 35 South on the opposite Mitre 10. Free parking is available on the site.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.