Picasso`s Birthplace Museum: Skip the Line Tickets
Witness some of Picasso’s greatest works of art, as his own personal collections as you explore what was once his own home!
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Picasso’s 19th-century works and his inspirations
- Trace Pablo Picasso's life through the best of his artwork on display
- Wonder at Picasso’s personal collections in his reconstructed study, where grand ideas were born
- Explore the library, now converted into a research center, and also dip into Picasso’s memorabilia
- Skip-the-line admission into Picasso`s Birthplace Museum
- Admission to the permanent collection
- Admission to the temporary exhibition
- Tips and gratuities
- Tour guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
Your trip to Malaga cannot be complete without a visit to Picasso's Birthplace Museum! This historical building, having been built in 1861 and occupied by Picasso till 1884, lies right in the heart of the Spanish city. If you are fascinated by art, or simply curious to catch a glimpse of the life that Picasso lived, this experience is for you! At your own pace and time, discover Picasso's greatest works on display, his personal collection of art as well as memories he shared with his family.
The library has now been converted into a research center, so if you want to brush up on your art history - now's the time! Spend some time glancing through preserved sculptures, paintings, illustrated books, and more from the 19th century. Perhaps it will ignite the inner artist in you!
know before you go
Special Measures Against COVID-19
The Museum offers the following hygiene and safety measures at its facilities:
- Restricted general capacity and reduced capacity in rooms
- Follow the directions for the route and preferably use the stairs
- Maintain an interpersonal distance of 1.5m
- Mandatory use of masks and provisions for hydroalcoholic gel dispensers
- Cloakroom and luggage storage is not available
- Elevators are for restricted use (maximum 2 people or 1 family unit)
- Toilets have a restricted capacity (maximum 1 user)
- Card payment is preferred at the venue
- Use the authorized bins
- Daily from 9:30am to 8pm (last entry at 7:30 PM).
- The Museum remains closed on 1st January and 25th December.
- Every Sun from 4pm to 8pm, admission to the museum is free.
- Ages 65 yrs onwards & students 26 yrs and below enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Free tickets for youths aged 18 and below (those under 13 must be accompanied by an adult).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Redeem your tickets at Fundacion Picasso (Plaza de la Merced, 29012 Málaga, España)
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Closest bus stop is Plaza de la Merced, which is a 1-minute walk to the museum
- Buses 1, 36, 37 & C1 will bring you here
- Closest train station is Málaga Centro Alameda, a 6-minute drive to the museum
- Trains C1 & C2 will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout