Picasso Museum: Skip-the-line Tickets
Gasp at over 100 works of Pablo Picasso, the creator of Cubism, and visit all the exciting temporary exhibitions on display!
- Take a deep dive into the life and work of Pablo Picasso in the city of his birth.
- Explore the architectural blend of Renaissance and Mudéjar this building shows off.
- This museum houses over 100 pieces of work in permanent and temporary collections.
- Admire Picasso’s revolutionary innovations through his drawings, ceramics, paintings, and sculptures.
- The lower floor holds the Phoenician, Roman, and Arabic architectural ruins.
- Choose between 2 types of tickets that let you access works by Picasso and Brassaï.
- Plug in your audio guides and pick up intriguing facts about Picasso, available in 10 languages for your benefit.
- Skip-the-line entry into Picasso Museum
- Access to Dialogues with Picasso collection
- Access to The Paris of Brassaï exhibition
- Audio guide (in 10 languages)
- Tour guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule
Located in the Palacio de Buenavista, the glorious Picasso Museum boasts the work of Pablo Picasso, a revered 20th-century Spanish painter! Gasp at the building itself, which boasts of Renaissance and Mudéjar elements. Head inside to check out the permanent or temporary exhibition. The permanent collection stores Picasso’s revolutionary innovations, including paintings, drawings, ceramics, and graphic work. From his overlapping forms of Cubism to these ceramic experiments, you’ll see it all here! This is especially highlighted in the collection, Dialogues with Picasso. 2020-2023 which journeys through almost eight decades of Pablo Picasso's work. Periodically reviving, and thus reviewing its collection, the Museo Picasso Málaga follows in the footsteps of Pablo Picasso, who did not stop innovating with his own art throughout his life.
The temporary exhibitions at the museum change regularly. Presently, the exhibition The Paris of Brassaï. Photographs of the City Picasso Loved, displays the prolific activity of Brassaï not only through his renowned photographs, but also his designed books, nudes, and carved sculptures. You'll get to explore the perspective with which he captured the City of Lights, contrasting its vibrance with his signature shadows.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Collection Entry: Dialogues with Picasso
- Combined Entry: Collection + The Paris of Brassaï Exhibition
The Museo Picasso Malaga offers a comfortable and safe visit in accordance with health regulations:
- Restricted general capacity in rooms and maintaining social distancing.
- Mandatory use of masks at all times.
- Use of hydroalcoholic gel dispensers.
- Cloakrooms are currently not available to use. Small bags and backpacks are allowed inside.
- Elevators permitted for restricted use only (2 people or 1 family unit at a time).
- All audio guides are disinfected before and after each use.
- Every Sunday, the last two hours grants free entry for all.
- The audioguide is available in Spanish, English, German, Arabic, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Russian.
Mon to Sun
- Nov to Feb - 11am to 5pm
- Mar to Jun - 11am to 6pm
- Jul to Aug - 11am to 7pm
- Sep to Oct - 10am to 6pm
- The ticket office is open until half an hour before closing time. Visitors will be asked to begin leaving the galleries 10 minutes before closing time. Access to the store and bookstore is allowed up to 15 minutes before the museum's closing
- 24 and 31 Dec: From 11am to 3pm, the doors will close at 2:30pm
- 5 Jan: 11am to 3pm
- Closed on 25 Dec, 1 and 6 Jan
- Children aged 17 and under can go for free. Students aged 26 and under, and senior citizens aged 65 and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Picasso Museum, Málaga
- Address: Palacio de Buenavista, Calle San Agustín, 8, 29015 Málaga, Spain
- Closest bus stops are Alcazabilla and Victoria, both 4-minute walks to the museum
- Bus #1, 36, 37, C2, N2, and more will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout