Picasso Museum: Skip-the-line Tickets
Gasp at over 100 works of Pablo Picasso, the creator of Cubism, and visit all the exciting temporary exhibitions on display!
- Take a deep dive into the life and work of Pablo Picasso in the city of his birth.
- Explore the architectural blend of Renaissance and Mudéjar this building shows off.
- This museum houses over 100 pieces of work in permanent and temporary collections.
- Discover fascinating archaeological remains, going back to the Phoenician and Roman periods.
- Admire Picasso’s revolutionary innovations through his drawings, ceramics, paintings, and sculptures.
- The lower floor holds the Phoenician, Roman, and Arabic architectural ruins.
- Choose between 2 types of tickets that let you access different works by Picasso and other artists.
- Plug in your audio guides and pick up intriguing facts about Picasso, available in 10 languages for your benefit.
- Skip-the-line entry into Picasso Museum
- Access to Dialogues with Picasso collection
- Access to Face to Face: Picasso and the Old Masters exhibition (optional)
- Audio guide (in 10 languages)
- Cloakroom facilities
- Tour guide
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Located in the Palacio de Buenavista, the glorious Picasso Museum boasts the work of Pablo Picasso, a revered 20th-century Spanish painter! Gasp at the building itself, which boasts of Renaissance and Mudéjar elements. Head inside to check out permanent or temporary exhibitions.
The permanent collection stores Picasso’s revolutionary innovations, including paintings, drawings, ceramics, and graphic work. From his overlapping forms of Cubism to these ceramic experiments, you’ll see it all here! This is especially highlighted in the collection, Dialogues with Picasso. 2020-2023 which journeys through almost eight decades of Pablo Picasso's work. Periodically reviving, and thus reviewing its collection, the Museo Picasso Málaga follows in the footsteps of Pablo Picasso, who did not stop innovating with his own art throughout his life.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Information
- As of 20 April 2022, face masks are no longer compulsory for museum guests. The museum only recommends their use during high visitor concentration.
- Elevators are permitted for restricted use only (2 people or 1 family unit at a time).
- Every Sunday, the last two hours grant free entry for all.
- The audio guide is available in Spanish, English, German, Arabic, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Russian.
- In the cloakroom, only suitcases and backpacks with a maximum size of 55 x 35 x 20 cm are allowed.
- No scooters, tricycles, or bicycles in the museum.
- Pets are not allowed.
Mon to Sun
- Nov to Feb - 11am to 5pm
- Mar to Jun - 11am to 6pm
- Jul to Aug - 11am to 7pm
- Sep to Oct - 10am to 6pm
- The ticket office is open until half an hour before closing time. Visitors will be asked to begin leaving the galleries 10 minutes before closing time. Access to the store and bookstore is allowed up to 15 minutes before the museum's closing
- 24 and 31 Dec: From 11am to 3pm, the doors will close at 2:30pm
- 5 Jan: 11am to 3pm
- Closed on 25 Dec, 1 and 6 Jan
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Picasso Museum, Málaga
- Address: Palacio de Buenavista, Calle San Agustín, 8, 29015 Málaga, Spain
- Closest bus stops are Alcazabilla and Victoria, both 4-minute walks to the museum
- Bus #1, 36, 37, C2, N2, and more will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout